Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch super annoying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
When I was battling in krokotopia I was just battling like normal when the game stopped showing me my cards. I know my screen didn't freezing because I could move my mouse it showed the bakes of my enemies I could even talk but my cards never showed up and the kroks never hit me then I had to turn of my computer and turn it back on. This has happened before but I just got really tired of this happening.
It has happened to my little sister on her lap top so I know it's not just my computer. When I got back on W101 I was still in the pyramid but no health. I couldn't collect health in the pyramid for some reason (might have just been lag). Please fix this problem it happens to me ALOT.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Haley moonshard on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
When I was battling in krokotopia I was just battling like normal when the game stopped showing me my cards. I know my screen didn't freezing because I could move my mouse it showed the bakes of my enemies I could even talk but my cards never showed up and the kroks never hit me then I had to turn of my computer and turn it back on. This has happened before but I just got really tired of this happening.
It has happened to my little sister on her lap top so I know it's not just my computer. When I got back on W101 I was still in the pyramid but no health. I couldn't collect health in the pyramid for some reason (might have just been lag). Please fix this problem it happens to me ALOT.
Are both you and your sister using the same data connection to the internet? This sounds to me like it could be a problem with your home router or your internet connection not processing the game data fast enough. Sometimes this will happen if your computer is downloading automatic updates while you are playing. If too much information is going through a single connection, then it can get slowed down, and freeze programs that depend on the information coming through that connection. Whether this is due to the router/provider, or due to your individual computer's speed of connectivity, or speed of processing, is hard to say.

To avoid it, you could manually check for updates to your security program (like Norton or McAffee) and/or run Windows update (If you have a Windows system) before you log on to the game. Or, if your computers automatically check for updates at start up, you can boot your computer and then wait for a while before you try to log on to Wizard101.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
That could be true but I found other posts about this happening... So it's not just my internet though that could be the problem. But it might just be internet of other people and my internet so. Also I have Mac and no internet security even though I should get it