Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Freezing Repeatedly

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I have never had this happen before, which is why I am posting here. I have the same computer I have always used. I play many games on it, so it's fine--no issues with the hardware or software. I have no viruses. But for the last few days, this game has been freezing repeatedly for me. I can move around, but no interfaces appear. I can't go to my home. I can't mark my place. I can't go through tunnels. I just have to escape manually. Also, I never get the "disconnected" sign (the little chain icon). I could probably stay in one place forever if I didn't do the manual disconnect thing.

So this message is mostly for KI, to let them know what's up. I've played for years, and now I can't any more. :( Please advise.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
alex verus on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
I have never had this happen before, which is why I am posting here. I have the same computer I have always used. I play many games on it, so it's fine--no issues with the hardware or software. I have no viruses. But for the last few days, this game has been freezing repeatedly for me. I can move around, but no interfaces appear. I can't go to my home. I can't mark my place. I can't go through tunnels. I just have to escape manually. Also, I never get the "disconnected" sign (the little chain icon). I could probably stay in one place forever if I didn't do the manual disconnect thing.

So this message is mostly for KI, to let them know what's up. I've played for years, and now I can't any more. :( Please advise.
Rather than posting here, I would email support and explain exactly what's going on. Be sure to include you character name (but NOT your password).