Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death of the party spell glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I got the quest " Death of the party " to receive my new spell Avenging Fossil. When I went to Avalon to place the Crypt dust in Faerie Circle, it would not let me. So I restarted Wizard101 twice, it didn't work. So I restarted my computer and that also didn't work. After that failed I shut my computer off completely for about 10 minutes but still it didn't work. I noticed the quest arrow wasn't working for that quest only. I could use the quest arrow for other quests, but not " Death of the party ". Please help.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
This is happening to me too and a few of my Death friends. I hope it's just a bug that came with the new update (pun completely intended).

Hope it's fixed quickly!
- Valerian DarkBringer- Archmage Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I am having the same problem. I've been working so hard in azteca to get to it but when i walked up to the circle nothing happend

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Same problem with me as well... What is taking KI so long to fix this? -_-?

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
They need to fix this asap. I'm not happy with this at all...its happening to me as well right now i even re logged thinking maybe it just me or something. When is KI going to fix this??????

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
As reported on the below link, the level 88 Death quest isn't working right.

1) I defeated my fight the first time around
2) Got the dust
3) spoke to everybody it told me to, ending up with Dworgen who told me to go to Avalon
4) I go to avalon, but the quest pointer isn't showing up (thouugh it does for the "Defeat Fuego Spirit in Saltmeadeow Swamp" quest)
5) I've closed the game and come back into it and it still happens

www.wizard101.com/forum/azteca/level-88-spell-8ad6a41c422cbb8f014262bf5c771140

I'm sure this'll get fixed soon

Administrator
This will be addressed in an update to the Live game tonight.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
The same thing happened to me and I am really upset. I wish KI would fix this really soon. Out of all the schools why ?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
This will be addressed in an update to the Live game tonight.
Excellent professor. I figured this would get taken care of quickly.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Uhmmm, so it's now the 21st and I still have this error. When can I get my level 88 spell? I have no arrow, I go to the circle and... nothing... this is a massive let down.

Thanks,

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
So now when you go to the circle, literally nothing happens. You get to move on in the quest but nothing happens. You get an update to go talk to Dworgyn. He mentions something about you making an "arrangement" that doesn't happen. After playing this game for 2 years and getting to level 88. This quest first not working, then nothing happen is a huge let down. I'm very disappointed. Instead of being excited about reaching this level I'm just left deflated and disappointment with all the errors in this quest.

Flint

Administrator
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
after the update was released I was able to get my spell. The update was done very early in the morning on 11/21 US time. When I logged on around 8AM EST, it worked fine for me and I collected my spell