Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Lincoln

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
will I be able to aquire all of the spells from a different school , including the ones you have to do special quests for , if I cash in all my training points , and will my pet still be effective if I choose a different school??
Now I am top myth , spells are really cool but cannot do all enemy , makes it difficult and time consuming, I am thinking of Ice school , or any of the others .and I am wondering why Myth does not have an all enemy attack with its dragon??
This is more a question for K.I. but if anyone has traded points off for a different school would appreciate
answer.
Thank You All !!
have fun!!!

Administrator
Let's clarify something here, young Wizard.
You cannot change the main school of focus on an existing character. If you no longer wish to be a Myth Wizard, you must create a new Wizard (you can have up to 6 on your account at a time).

Spells that are obtained through quests and achievements are specific to that school and cannot be learned by Wizards who are a different main school of focus.

When you sell back your spells to get your Training Points back, it's an all or nothing transaction, you cannot pick which spells to sell back, you must sell them ALL back at once. When you choose to train spells from a different secondary school, you must purchase the lower level spells with Training Points before you can purchase the higher level spells with Training Points.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
ok Thank you very much , now I have a full understanding of the process,so learning some of the upper special spells from a different school is not possible by just trading points .