Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana healing spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Don't you hate it when your mana runs out before you can use that killer spell? i know i do! So let's get mana healing spells! don't give life all of the power though, give it to another school!

Vote: If mana spells were to be on wizard 101, which school should they be in? put a down at the bottom of your post as a vote!

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
What do you mean by mana healing spells? Every healing spell already uses Mana[The blue orb on the right side of your health] So I don't understand the problem here?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lifedeathbalancemy... on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Don't you hate it when your mana runs out before you can use that killer spell? i know i do! So let's get mana healing spells! don't give life all of the power though, give it to another school!

Vote: If mana spells were to be on wizard 101, which school should they be in? put a down at the bottom of your post as a vote!
I have never, going back 3 years, run out of mana. To me this would be a waste, sorry.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
I think it is a good idea if you dont have lot of mana. My vote would be the school

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
My vote is that it would be an aura spell, so Star school

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
sorry to break it to you but mana is here for a reason and here to stay if they added a restore mana spell it would be no different then taking the mana stat out of the game people have came up with that before and its a bad idea

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
This would be cool for the lower levels I guess.
I think it should be

Kaitlyn Shadowshade lvl 55
Destiny Jadesong lvl 12

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
i understand that there should be limitations, so i think it should be
  1. a or spell
  2. a low healing spell
  3. only be able to use once in a battle.
I hope that this solves everyone's problems with this topic.

Emily Pixiethistle lvl 32

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
MiguelThefirst on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
What do you mean by mana healing spells? Every healing spell already uses Mana[The blue orb on the right side of your health] So I don't understand the problem here?
The problem is, spells cost mana. You can run out of mana, and then you can't cast spells. As Merle Ambrose said in the tutorial, "You'll be at the mercy (of the enemy)". See the problem?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
lifedeathbalancemy... on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
The problem is, spells cost mana. You can run out of mana, and then you can't cast spells. As Merle Ambrose said in the tutorial, "You'll be at the mercy (of the enemy)". See the problem?
i don't see a problem there if you add mana healing spells you might as well just take mana out of the game your suppose to run out sometimes thats the point of it i vote the spell stays in the non existant school

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
lifedeathbalancemy... on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:

What do you mean, run out of mana, I have about 400 mana at level 47, I take it you're a higher level, so how can you run out of mana when I can't. Surely higher levels have more mana.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
If you could sacrifice health globe for mana, or energy globe for mana, that honestly is not a bad spell.

It would come in handy in all kinds of circumstances:
  • fizzling on a big spell and not having enough mana to use it again (e.g., Tempest)
  • having to cast lots of big spells due to people joining your battle without asking
  • accidentally marking your place too many times and getting pulled into battle

...just to name a few...

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Once I got to a higher level i completely forget my mana is even there, the chance of you running out of mana is slim to none you'll probably use a potion to recover your health or die before your mana even runs out. The only way i run out of mana is if I over mark or die.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
While I think the mana "healing" idea is just pointless, if you run out of mana, you really messed something up. But I could see certain situations that rarely happen where a "gift mana" spell could be helpful. Say, a friend in a long battle is all bladed up and you show to help... he's out of mana... for X pips x 10 mana cost you can give him X pips x 5 mana in battle. I can see situations in prolonged pvp that this might be worthwhile too.