Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
don't you guys think that we need one more epic spell for all class is but these time if every spell was strong as a storm spell and these time the storm spell not being as strong these way we could so hit epic like them like lets say wild elf fire and it like a bunch of wild fire wild running out onto the pvp thing then shooting the person with arrow and not just want fire thing over time but 3 I mean that be cool and for death headless horse man he ride out into the filed and hit the person with his head and steal there heath and steal to blades that be cool and for myth a book comes out of the ground and opens up and like all the words hit everybody all around and it takes for pips away and takes blocks and blades away life a the boom shroom would grow in the middle of the fled and hit with stink toixe stink now these would only hit one person and it would do random on the fizzle thing so you cant do the class it gives you to fizzle and it would give the life person a healing over time and a small block of a random class ice would get a all hitter and it would be like snow man but it be a bigger one of him as big as woolly mammoth and all the smaller snow mans make him he toss a snow ball at all he give them a trap and a blade and stuns for to round blance would have have all the class is ice fire storm life death and it own a big like clock would be on the field and it would you all the class is and every time the clock hand move like say next time was fire then it hit you with it and that's all sent it would hit 7 times and all everybody storm would be a storm whale water would fill up everything and the whale would swim out onto here then it let little fish out it mount and the little fish make a school and dose a epic shock now these shock would take away all pips and give it to the storm person but the storm person would be stun for to rounds for you's in it and it cost a little of his or her heath but you also get one storm blade and trap these came from a wizard tell me what you think of my ideal plz

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
sliver moon wolf on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
don't you guys think that we need one more epic spell for all class is but these time if every spell was strong as a storm spell and these time the storm spell not being as strong these way we could so hit epic like them like lets say wild elf fire and it like a bunch of wild fire wild running out onto the pvp thing then shooting the person with arrow and not just want fire thing over time but 3 I mean that be cool and for death headless horse man he ride out into the filed and hit the person with his head and steal there heath and steal to blades that be cool and for myth a book comes out of the ground and opens up and like all the words hit everybody all around and it takes for pips away and takes blocks and blades away life a the boom shroom would grow in the middle of the fled and hit with stink toixe stink now these would only hit one person and it would do random on the fizzle thing so you cant do the class it gives you to fizzle and it would give the life person a healing over time and a small block of a random class ice would get a all hitter and it would be like snow man but it be a bigger one of him as big as woolly mammoth and all the smaller snow mans make him he toss a snow ball at all he give them a trap and a blade and stuns for to round blance would have have all the class is ice fire storm life death and it own a big like clock would be on the field and it would you all the class is and every time the clock hand move like say next time was fire then it hit you with it and that's all sent it would hit 7 times and all everybody storm would be a storm whale water would fill up everything and the whale would swim out onto here then it let little fish out it mount and the little fish make a school and dose a epic shock now these shock would take away all pips and give it to the storm person but the storm person would be stun for to rounds for you's in it and it cost a little of his or her heath but you also get one storm blade and trap these came from a wizard tell me what you think of my ideal plz
First of all, that was extremely long winded. Some punctuation would be much appreciated!

Secondly, I think your idea sounds pretty nice. A few tweaks here and there should be made, but overall, nice job

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Oh my goodness, that was the longest sentence I have ever tried to read in my entire life. Remember those handy little things called full stops.
I think your ideas are pretty cool, though!
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
I love your ideas. But you do need to organize your ideas a little bit. Just know I support you on this idea

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Some punctuation, and you should be fine. Also, Storm spells are supposed to be hard hitters... not low-damage things.

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
I read that aloud and could barely breathe after I finished. A tip is that you need some punctuation, but other than that, I think you have GREAT ideas! Keep thinking!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
woah woah so you want storm to become the school with high chance of fizzling bad defense decent damage stats and and bad attacks???? i am sure everyone who thinks storm should even exist 100% agrees

upset about everyone trying to make every school better then storm at everything and before dayerider steps in
well storm needs to give healing current back to life then well if thats your point the schools need to give imp ice beetle firecat bloodbat troll leprechaun and all damages that aren't health drains or damage over time to storm all damage over time to fire all health drains to death and in that world storm fire and death are the only good schools. anyway the point is other schools then life have small versions of their talent healing, other schools then storm have small versions of their talent damage, and other schools then myth have small versions of their talent minions. the point is we cannot give the life and ice better damage then storm we cannot give storm and fire better healing then life we cannot give death and storm better defense then ice we cannot give ice and life better health drains then deaths. now if dayerider keeps arguing he is just plain out against storm.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
critical blizzard on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
woah woah so you want storm to become the school with high chance of fizzling bad defense decent damage stats and and bad attacks???? i am sure everyone who thinks storm should even exist 100% agrees

upset about everyone trying to make every school better then storm at everything and before dayerider steps in
well storm needs to give healing current back to life then well if thats your point the schools need to give imp ice beetle firecat bloodbat troll leprechaun and all damages that aren't health drains or damage over time to storm all damage over time to fire all health drains to death and in that world storm fire and death are the only good schools. anyway the point is other schools then life have small versions of their talent healing, other schools then storm have small versions of their talent damage, and other schools then myth have small versions of their talent minions. the point is we cannot give the life and ice better damage then storm we cannot give storm and fire better healing then life we cannot give death and storm better defense then ice we cannot give ice and life better health drains then deaths. now if dayerider keeps arguing he is just plain out against storm.
I agreed I never want to see the day that every school has 90% accuracy the 5,000 hp and the 1250 damage of storm