Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empreya

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
hi guys i just finished azteca AND Lystric and theirs a new world coming out idk if its true or false but Pls dont get mad i saw it on you tube and i search it and it pop up i was so shocked so idk if in 2014 it will come out i ready Adam Ghost Blade level 90 other school and i so excited

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
coolguy2170 on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
hi guys i just finished azteca AND Lystric and theirs a new world coming out idk if its true or false but Pls dont get mad i saw it on you tube and i search it and it pop up i was so shocked so idk if in 2014 it will come out i ready Adam Ghost Blade level 90 other school and i so excited
I don't know what Lystric is.

And yes, there will be a new world.
No, we do not know what it will be (no matter what you see on youtube)
The game will continue on and continue to grow as Professor Greyrose has posted before.

Survivor
May 13, 2013
Well Aquila is new.

Not a new storyline world, but it is something to do until they come out with a world after Azteca.

In the Producer's Letter, there is a picture of the door next to Nightshade's tower in Haunted Cave. I'm guessing that a new area (or even world) will be coming out of that sometime near halloween, due to the spookiness

I did see a video where someone got a quest from Dwargn to go to that door and end the vegetable killers or something like that lol. But then when I tried to get the quest, I couldn't find it. :/