Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling up dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I was thinking.. When you can't buy a membership or ran out of crowns and can't buy those either what do you do? Well thats been a problem for me. I truly love wizard101 but when I cant continue to play. I do 3 things 1: Ask friends what dungeons gets a lot of xp. 2: I do things like helping people. 3: I talk to people and be bored out of my mind. Thats when I log off and don't play for awhile Kings isle thats losing players, losing money! My idea is that once players get to a certain level ( like past Krockotopia) there would be a dungeon that they could do according to there school. Like when you do that quest when you get to meet the fire cat or unicorn. You would unlock a dungeon that would test you to your wizardry limits. It would give you decent amounts of xp. Once they got to a higher level they xp wouldn't really benefit them. So they would 1 like the game more after doing the dungeon and knowing that these dungeons existed would encourage them to buy
Crowns/memberships. And 2 they would be a higher level and would be satisfied with there wizard101 experience, so they would tell there friends about and maybe they would buy things. You never know it could be 1&2 together which is a win win! So please Kings isle consider this idea.

Marrisa Frostsong level 33

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Something else should definitely be added to help keep players from getting bored. Most of my friends only come on to finish new worlds (storyline worlds, not side ones), and then they disappear until the next world comes out, or they don't return at all. I frequently get tired of questing, so I log off. Doing PVP, pet training, mini games, house decorating, and farming dungeons isn't enough to keep me playing the game. I've contemplated quitting because I've lost interest .

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 79
Christina Goldenheart Level 78

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Me and my friend actually talked about something like this but instead it was a world for the wizards class instead of a dungeon. Good idea.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I can honestly say I have been playing less, not because of membership or crowns (mine is still active) because it is getting more boring, all I can do is pvp, help friends and maybe farm some bosses or dungeons. I told myself when I reached promethean I would always keep playing, but everytime I open Wizard101, no friends need help, I don't feel like pvp and I have no time for a dungeon.