Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alpha and Omega ring drop rate.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
This is the ring i have been trying to farm for. Gladiator dimachareous drops the secret boss in mount olymous drops it and i am just fed up on how much of my time i spent on getting it and all i got was a backpack full of that rubbish senator gear and 4 pages of enchanted armaments. I have been farming him for over a month now and i must have beaten him like over a hundred times and still no ring. Every time i am fighting him in a group i am always the hitter and some people believe that the hitter has better luck in getting the drops but that is obviously false in my case. I started to think it was because i fought him in groups and i thought that the more people the less chance for the ring so i started to solo him. The drops for that were even worse with just a few reagents and a tc. Sometimes i even got nothing. How many times did it take everyone else because it seems like i am never going to get this ring i wish kingisle would just lower the drop rate on it. The only thing i got worth for my time was the myth exalted amulet but the ring is what i really want.