Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Save the Myth!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Hi!

Have you noticed that myth is becoming extremely rare in the game?
I think theiclass is dying out, SAVE THE MYTH! Please try myth characters and spells more often. I had plenty of myth friends once, now not many of them get on that character anymore. Besides, they can be one of the most powerful pvp classes with their ability to summon multiple types of minions and if they put a good lot of them in their decks, quite frequently.
They are deadlier than other classes in pvp because of their two part attacks, like with minotaur, does a tiny attack to get rid of defenses then brings on the pain. They when paired up with the right class can bring total chaos to the field.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
noahdd on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hi!

I think theiclass is dying out, SAVE THE MYTH! Please try myth characters and spells more often. I had plenty of myth friends once, now not many of them get on that character anymore. Besides, they can be one of the most powerful pvp classes with their ability to summon multiple types of minions and if they put a good lot of them in their decks, quite frequently.
They are deadlier than other classes in pvp because of their two part attacks, like with minotaur, does a tiny attack to get rid of defenses then brings on the pain. They when paired up with the right class can bring total chaos to the field.
I currently have a Myth wizard I made. I did take one though to the beginning of Avalon but switched to my Life wizard to help a family member though Avalon and into Azteca and deleted the Myth. Myth was not a bad school for me and I was comfortable with it.

I didn't find I was getting all I should from the school so am hoping my next try will go better. I liked the minions and used them the furthest in the game. I do seem to do better the second time I take a school though the Spiral.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I currently have a myth wizard (Obviously) And I'm in the middle of Azteca. I haven't seen much but thats because most are still on Avalon/Zafaria Or even WizardCity but the less myths there are the more rare i become But really myths usually don't need to work with others making them mostly in dungeons, lower levels, or finished the game so its more difficult to see them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hi!

I don't PvP so don't care about that aspect at all, but I do love Myth. I have one Myth wizard on each of my two accounts. And, Myth was my very first wizard ever so it holds a sentimental value to me.
Myth can be quite strong, but you really have to figure out how to play this school to its full effectiveness.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
true, if you see a maya calendar spell you better pay attention, because you dont see that every day. I am a myth wizard she is level 90 and i am proud of it. if you go to pvp you will see many myth low levels wizards but not high level ones, the game is crowed of ice wizards

ice 25% wizards
fire 20%
storm 20%
balance 14%
life 10%
death 10,%
myth 1%

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
I have actually seen many myth wizards around. But only on the "Ambrose" realm. I have a Myth wizard as well and I agree, there should be more myth wizards. They are great for shattering defenses.

~ Fallon
Level 45

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Personally, I love Myth as a low level. Easy access to minions, which are great for PvP. I also love the spell quests you get from Cyrus. I laugh at almost everything he has to say about you at the beginning. It's sad that not many people like the Myth school, but it is what it is.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
I've seen a pretty decent amount of high level myth wizards around. The schools I usually don't see often are
Ice and Balance. There seems to be a lot of fire and storm wizards.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I am a proud and happy level 82 Myth Wizard I'm currently in Avalon questing through. I've had a few other Wizards but I always come back to my Myth

Survivor
May 16, 2013
Hi!

I have a level 63..? Myth something like that, I got him to commander and got his robes, but I just wasn't that great at PvPing with him so I moved on to my main PvPer, my level 30 Balance. My Myth used to use a combo where he would Medusa then Minotaur while the stun was still in effect.

Wolf Legend (myth is not dying out look at low level PvP)

http://www.duelist101.com/news/issues/who-rules-the-second-age/

This is a link to a study Duelist101 did. Its old but I'd say still pretty accurate.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
X puts up sign that says; annoying bosses with earthquake, who doesn't love that! Make a myth, save the Myth!!!X

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
How come almost everyone neglects myth? I love myth but I admit it can be hard at some points but with the right gear and strategy, is awesome!! Not just for pvp!! It has some of the coolest spells if you ask me (not talking about damage or stuns but what the spell creature is) medusa, orthrus creatures of mythology ! I love mythology!! I don't see many of them but they could be in different realms and areas too I personally don't like there is too many of them! In celestia and up, you will truly see how strong myth is! (The mobs). SAVE MYTH!!! I too urge people to create a myth. You will like it a lot

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I don't know if it counts but I'm balance and my secondary school is myth