Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Party in the Spiral!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! We are beyond grateful and thrilled to celebrate Wizard101’s 5th birthday!

To celebrate our birthday, we're giving everyone a Confetti Cannon housing item... but wait - there's more! In addition to the Confetti Cannon, players may also receive one or more mystery items.

Different items will be given to players based on how long they have been playing Wizard101!
Click here to see the amazing items you could get: https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items
Redeem the code bday5 now, and your mystery item will show up in your gift window within 24 hours.

Learn more here - https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-celebration

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Woo! I remember when ZF came out! I came along a bit after CL was released. (If I found w101 a few months earlier, I would have gotten that golden statue…)

Anyways, I love what you've done with the commons. It's way more extravagant then you're normal birthday decor! (Is that a phoenix flying around?)

I would find it really cool if you had birthday quests (like how Jack Hollow always appears) and what If you decorated the entire spiral?? (a lot more programming, but it would look really cool )

Happy Birthday!

Keira D.
lvl 79

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Happy 5th, WIZARD101!!!!!

Thanks for the Alric dragon statue and my Red Frontier Dragon mount! May not as cool as the 2008 wizards, but it is a faster ride and easier steering than my proud lion (maybe crying lion).

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Happy Birthday! I love my pioneer dragon mount! He's cool AND unique. Thanks a lot!

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Just wanted to give out props to Wizard 101 Staff and Crew for the entertaining five years well, four for me. The gifts are tremendously generous for this anniversary as well. This game is my guilty pleasure and I assume I'll be stuck to it for another five years...four, too.

Jacob Shadow Weaver <My rookie wizard still going strong at Promethean & beyond>

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Happy birthday Proffesors, monsters, Malistaire and more! Also coming up next Monday is my W101 anniversary! Let's celebrate, and party like Cyrus Drake! ( Oh, I forgot, he never parties)
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 56

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
*plays Party Rock
Lyrics:

Party in the house tonight! We're all gonna have a good time. We're just gonna lose our minds. Everyday I'm shuffling. *music plays ...

And so on. That should be the main theme for the commons during B-Day time but you would have to ask the publishers though.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
As a longtime fan, I wanted to drop a congratulatory note regarding your significant milestone and a thank you for providing this game.

I found out about Wizard101 by trolling the internet. I can't say what exactly compelled me to try it, but I did. I made my first character with little thought and even gave him a funny name, because I knew I wasn't going to be playing this game for very long. This was not Everquest, World of Warcraft or any of the "major" titles I was playing at the time. If anyone has ever seen "Wreck-it-Ralph" and remembers the part where Ralph lands in Sugar Rush.....yeah I had that same feeling during the tutorial. However, somewhere between Unicorn Way and the Three Streets, I was hooked. I actually wanted to know more about the story even though I was surrounded by "kiddie" graphics. I bought membership four and a half years ago, just to get into Firecat Alley and the adventure has not stopped since.

Out of all the MMOs I have ever played, it is the only one I've stuck with for so long. My other "major" title subscriptions stopped soon after starting this one. It is also the only PC game in which my whole family plays together (something we only do on consoles and couldn't do with other "major" titles).

A big thank you to the team at Kingsisle for providing a safe and enjoyable game with incredible content and stories! May the next five years be just as good as the first five.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2013
I have recently made this new account and my old one has the Pioneer Dragon. If I show proof of having it and being the owner of both accounts is there any way to get it switched? Please help me, it would mean a lot.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Congrats Wizard101! I've been so grateful to play this game! I came a bit after Celestia on my second account but on my first account (Which i lost the username and password to :c) Has been on since a bit after the release of Wizard101!

Thanks to KI for making this game! i love it so much!

-Adam BattleBlade
Level 81

Administrator
Hybrid Wizard on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I have recently made this new account and my old one has the Pioneer Dragon. If I show proof of having it and being the owner of both accounts is there any way to get it switched? Please help me, it would mean a lot.
I'm afraid not, young Wizard.
The promotion page (https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items) clearly states:

• Items are not transferable between accounts
  • Banned accounts do not qualify for any rewards, regardless of when you created them

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I Love the random presents lying around the spiral! Adds a very nice festive touch to the game!
Thanks for all you guys do!!

Christopher Rainbowpetal.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Just love my Pioneer Dragon and all the stuff that went with him on that level. What wonderful surprises. Thank you so much KingsIsle. You sure do know how to throw a party.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Wizards! We are beyond grateful and thrilled to celebrate Wizard101’s 5th birthday!

To celebrate our birthday, we're giving everyone a Confetti Cannon housing item... but wait - there's more! In addition to the Confetti Cannon, players may also receive one or more mystery items.

Different items will be given to players based on how long they have been playing Wizard101!
Click here to see the amazing items you could get: https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items
Redeem the code bday5 now, and your mystery item will show up in your gift window within 24 hours.

I love what you did with wizard city I am even planning to have a little party myself!
lv 27

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
i forgot what i got as gift and i forgot when i started playing wizard101 i found wizard101 by watching tv and commercials for wizard101 kept popping up so i decided to play wizard101 i have so much accounts because i usually forget my username and password so i'd probably get a better gift if i remer my first few accounts

jessica winterflower lvl 46 deleted elizabet fairygem lvl ?

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Let all the wizards of the spiral revel in this magical celebration to which brings many people great joy.

Happy birthday Wizard101 and cheers to hopefully five more years of magical adventures.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Wow I really love my frontier dragon! Thanks Kingsisle! I think this really can reward people for actually doing hard work by serving for so long. But people will be upset and think they deserve the same rights even though they did less work which is actually unfair for us then since we did more work though. Work as in,you know, convince others to join, paying customer, gave the game a chance even before it wasn't heard about TV.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Happy Birthday Wizard101! Heres to 5 years of awesome gameplay and 5 years to more!
I love the gifts and the sales we're getting are really sweet! Keep it up

(Please ignore my original post. I've decided I don't want to bring that into this post anymore. Let's keep it a happy, happy birthday, yes?)

Again, Happy Birthday, Wizard101!

See You in the Spiral.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
Sniper Rose on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
*plays Party Rock
Lyrics:

Party in the house tonight! We're all gonna have a good time. We're just gonna lose our minds. Everyday I'm shuffling. *music plays ...

And so on. That should be the main theme for the commons during B-Day time but you would have to ask the publishers though.
No, just no.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:

Thanks for 4 years experience in this game. I've been playing since 2009 and I've been proud about how successful a game made by a company that came out of the blue and practically run the kids PC gaming genre. Enjoying my frontier dragon and statue.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
5 great years of a great game!
I LOVE YOU WIZARD101

Survivor
May 21, 2013
I myself have not been playing a year but from first battle after tutorial I was hooked. I plan on being around as long as this game is and hope it is for many many more years to come. Just hope we get more worlds and able to level past 90 some day. In closing a very happy b-day to wizards101.

Jasmine Dragonrider Life Lvl 81