Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Wizard101 Dream Castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Hi again I just started using the board and in two hours I got seven views not including my self!
Anyways that's not the point I was thinking what would your dream house be?

Mine would be in Aquila right around the area of mount Olympus It would have a sky balcony that viewed the entire world with huge crystals coming up from the ground. A maze and all three of the immortal bosses [Zeus Sky Father , Hades The Unseen , Poseideon Earth Shaker] teach some their spells and a special dungeon that gives you rare aquilan pets. The interior would have a music room, a bedroom, a game room, a guest room, a kitchen, a living room, a throne room, and a lobby. I would also have an arena with a coliseum with a spiral map an oracle and a cloud island finally a stair way of lightning that leads right to the garden of hemisphere

So Let me hear what you think
Coyle is Out

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Mine would be my own house I'm in right now.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Like with a computer in it that I am at right now.
LOL

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
My dream house would be a house with a zoo for my pets and has a lot of secret passage ways.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Hi it's coyle and my dream house changed to the celestial observatory or the storm house