Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with the Eye Of Truth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
Hey everyone I've beaten the boss twice now and these 3 minor rune stones appear and the game tells me the "Eye of Truth" is right where I'm standing but there is nothing there, and I don't have it , what am I doing wrong?
Any and all advice would be most welcomed Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
shellmage01 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone I've beaten the boss twice now and these 3 minor rune stones appear and the game tells me the "Eye of Truth" is right where I'm standing but there is nothing there, and I don't have it , what am I doing wrong?
Any and all advice would be most welcomed Thanks!
Did you go to each of the runestones and press the "x" on them? I have done that quest more than one time, and it didn't seem to matter if I went from left to right, or the other way around (from right to left). After I clicked the "x" at each stone, then I was able to pick up the "Eye of Truth".

If that doesn't work, then you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving forward on this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem. (NEVER give out your password.)

Hope this helps.