Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for the pvp set up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I've noticed from playing matches at a high lvl, a medium level, and a low level character that no matter what mode I chose I'm ALWAYS pitted against people with OP Gear.

This makes it nearly impossible for some people to get into PVP. My low level was OBLITERATED by a novice pyromancer that had gear that let her use krakens and skeletal pirates.

So my idea: Instead of pitting matches by just level perhaps pit matches by both level AND the lvl of the gear?

Example: A low level with low level gear (like the novice set) would enter and could be pitted against another low level with low level gear. And a high lvl with high lvl hear would be pitted against someone who has the same qualities.

This will bring pvp down to more of a test of skill then it is now which is "Who has the best gear here?"

This will allow people to get into pvp EASIER and make it more fun for everyone. This is just an idea I thought would be cool to have in teh game cause as of now, no matter what me and my friends try, we just can't get started in pvp due to what we get pitted against.