Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells from cardpacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
Ok so I was really bored and I had some left of crowns so I decided to buy a knight's lore pack. I purchased one pack and I got super lucky and recieved a handsome fomori spell. Now I thought when you get a card it would be on all your characters because I purchased it on my storm so I think it would be a good idea to make it so when you recieve a card from knight's lore or any other pack that the spell will be on all of your characters. Please tell if this is a bad or a good idea and why or why not.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fernandotorres99 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I was really bored and I had some left of crowns so I decided to buy a knight's lore pack. I purchased one pack and I got super lucky and recieved a handsome fomori spell. Now I thought when you get a card it would be on all your characters because I purchased it on my storm so I think it would be a good idea to make it so when you recieve a card from knight's lore or any other pack that the spell will be on all of your characters. Please tell if this is a bad or a good idea and why or why not.
It matters not where they come from spells and/or treasure cards can never be transferred or shared. KI will not change this, and have said as much many times over.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
fernandotorres99 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
i think so it seems like a really good idea like if you are bored and try a new wizard and spend your crowns on that wizard and get lucky and get the spell you might get mad that you might want it on a another powerful wizard wizard: blaze winter rider : level: 23