Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Apollo Bright One, the Liar

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Apollo in the Sun Room at Mt. Olympus claims to be life, while he only casts fire spells. This annoys me very much, can you fix it?

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
I noticed this as well, LOL
It's not to big of a deal, other than it being moderately annoying.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Get used to it. In Azteca, I had an Ice Boss attack me with Storm Spells, which was quite entertaining as I had loaded my Treasure Card deck with Snow Shields, which became useless. Also another boss, this one Storm used Wraith on me. Hmm, isn't that a Death Spell? What made that particular little bundle of joy even more entertaining was that I had a Spirit Armor spell on. You see I had learned not to trust schools in Azteca. It wasn't a critical spell, yet did 1170 damage, with no blade or trap. The Sprit Armor did nothing, and I thought it was quite strange that an Ice Boss could cast such a powerful Death Spell, being as how I've never even had a Death Boss cast an unbladed, untrapped Wraith spell on me for any more than 900 damage. Definitely makes your life interesting! Of course the fact that I keep track of these things does say something about me. :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I agree the same here. I was preparing to put my couple Death spells (only up to Ghoul because then i switched to Balance), knowing after I started the fight that I wasted a couple good spells to put in spells that were a waste of time and pips. But I think I may have a couple reasons for this. Maybe they made Apollo Bright One Life Element so that he could heal himself if you gave him enough time. Or my other reason is because even though he uses Fire spells, Death still gets a boost on him. I think the fact that some bosses are different elements than the spells they use has to go along with Greek legends, or maybe just common logic. Apollo is the god of the sun, and the sun gives light, and what is the lightest color? White. What is the representative color of Death? Black. It opposites out. The sun brings light, which is usually portrayed by a light color, such as white. and Death is represented by black, which is the opposite of white. Logic.

Getting owned in the fight of Mount Olympus, Duncan Windleaf, Level 38 Magus Diviner

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
kingsisle has now fixed that. now he can only heal with his life spells.

Hunter Anvilmender level 38 . "i'll take that master sorcerer badge now professor"

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Squire
May 10, 2013
Apollo bright one in Mount Olympus is not lying,
he is using fire spells but ONLY using life spells for healing,
Sometimes if you use a death spell, out of turn he will cast a 560 damage Meteor Strike.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I was surprised too... yesterday. So it has not changed as someone stated. All his spells were fire except regenerate. I got lucky, but was not prepare in anyway for that.

Squire
May 10, 2013
I would not call Apollo Bright One "The Liar" cause, in Sylster Glowworm in Waterworks, if you hit him he casts a 1640 damage Ra.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
frzenyogurt on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
kingsisle has now fixed that. now he can only heal with his life spells.

Hunter Anvilmender level 38 . "i'll take that master sorcerer badge now professor"
I suppose Power Link doesn't count as healing then :( Because that's often the first spell he casts after making a blade.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
that is true i kept using life shields until i realized he only uses fire spells

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Well really that's not a big deal cause the Death boss in Tower Of the Helephant casts Leviathan once his health is under 2000 and it does 1541 damage on me plus my resist so just imagine it without resist. So stop complaining about a fire boss healing.