Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Average Time Playing Daily?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
So I'm not a hardcore wizard and with school and a part time job I don't get much time to play. Plus monotonous quests get boring so I stop playing. But how much time do you spend playing on a daily basis?
-Shannon Icegem

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I used to spend every spare moment on the game, now just a few hours a day and some days I skip it all together.

I don't mind the beginning of the game but as the difficulty level gets higher then I can figure out easily, I tend to loose interest. My wizards are so temporary now I don't spend any crowns on stuff for them. I used to stitch every so often now I only have 2 wizards with stitched gear.

I am more of a first arc player's speed the then 2nd. A lot of the things in the game have become way out of my reach such as crafting and pet training. What is apparently considered a challenge to some is just long and boring to me.

Life is enough of a challenge for me I don't need a game to be also.

Mary Star Gem

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
As an adult with a full time job, my time is limited. I play a bit in the morning and after work, totaling maybe a couple of hours. I do play more on weekends. However, I am done even trying to move on in the 2nd arc. It holds no interest for me and is way too time (and money) consuming. I find that sad because i really do love the game.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
i have to go to Primary School, and man is that boring. After school I play about one and a half hours, and then I have to stop.
On weekends I tend to play much more.

aditha12 - Cole Dunerunner

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
I play as long as im alowed most a time at once around 10 hours. Only thing is that it really makes the day go by quick