Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells For Myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hi wizards!
I'd like to address something that has been vexing me for a very long time. This vexing matter is myth, and its two damage all spells- Earthquake and Humongofrog. I love myth, it's my favorite school by far, and I also love Frog, but to tell you the truth, I'm really looking forward to a higher level cap, and a better hit all spell. It's hard to quest when all I have to look forward to is Celestial Calender, which is a good one hit spell.
I'm asking all wizards, myth or not, to help me brainstorm new spell ideas.
Here is my first idea: Rank 11 Myth Hit All
Name:Harpies
Stats: 750 damage, stun all 2 rounds, 80% accuracy
Animation: 3 huddled hooded figures stand around a shrine to an unknown deity, all of a sudden they notice the first person to be hit, and scream, while the hoods are thrown off as they take flight. They go up about 15 feet, and then swoop down, dealing damage. To damage the rest, they just fly up and dive bomb the next enemy.
Appearance in hoods: Almost like the Coven Ravens, except without the beaks, there's just a dark void where the face holes are.
Appearance out of hoods: Gnarled bird women, all wearing a Greek outfit (Like Medusa's top) each harpy has its own color, blue, green, and red.
Thank you for reading my post, and please reply with your ideas and improvements on mine

Michael Griffinblood, level 78

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Mraquaticfisb on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi wizards!
I'd like to address something that has been vexing me for a very long time. This vexing matter is myth, and its two damage all spells- Earthquake and Humongofrog. I love myth, it's my favorite school by far, and I also love Frog, but to tell you the truth, I'm really looking forward to a higher level cap, and a better hit all spell. It's hard to quest when all I have to look forward to is Celestial Calender, which is a good one hit spell.
Animation: 3 huddled hooded figures stand around a shrine to an unknown deity, all of a sudden they notice the first person to be hit, and scream, while the hoods are thrown off as they take flight. They go up about 15 feet, and then swoop down, dealing damage. To damage the rest, they just fly up and dive bomb the next enemy.
Appearance in hoods: Almost like the Coven Ravens, except without the beaks, there's just a dark void where the face holes are.
Appearance out of hoods: Gnarled bird women, all wearing a Greek outfit (Like Medusa's top) each harpy has its own color, blue, green, and red.
Thank you for reading my post, and please reply with your ideas and improvements on mine

I agree but death and life have only 1 so I have thought of spirit schools 98 spells AoE spells.Sorry elemantals no you.
Myth:Hades 20 damage then 830 damage and stun to all.
Animation: Hades appears and slashes the enemy twice.
Death:Spooky darkness 1050 swap back
Animation:It gets dark in a neighbor hood and scary bats come out ghosts appear and come at the enemies then you.
Life:Viney Forest 1000 damage to all plus 500 absorb to all allies.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Tyler LegendFriend... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
I agree but death and life have only 1 so I have thought of spirit schools 98 spells AoE spells.Sorry elemantals no you.
Animation:It gets dark in a neighbor hood and scary bats come out ghosts appear and come at the enemies then you.
Hades will be a death spell if hades eventually becomes a spell. This is due to the fact that he is the lord of the underworld which is home to death related things and torture. Like he's lord to over a million dead people. Pretty death school man.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Mraquaticfisb on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi wizards!

I love this idea. maybe there should be ajustments with the damage but anyway, here's my idea.
Achillies. a black river appears (the river styx.) flowing along. a figure in greek armor and a Spartan helmet holding a spear and a shield. he throws his spears and then bashes the target with his shield, dealing 925 damage to all players. then Achillies takes his helmet off and time of legend appears. (plus 25% to allspells)
this was my idea!
Justin firethief level 80

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Tyler LegendFriend... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
It would be better if Hades was a death spell. He is the God of the dead

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
To all who this may concern: I know that Death and Life only have 1 hit-all spell each, but lets look at them.. Scarecrow: 400 damage, drain half damage to user
Scarecrow is a very good spell, and has many uses, since the amount of health you get multiplies by the number of enemies, so if you do 400, and there is 3 enemies, you get 1200 health, and that's without damage boosts and sun school spells.
Forest Lord: 540-620 damage
Forest Lord is a good, high level AoE, so Life doesn't really need a new one, as far as I know. If you feel different, please explain.
If anyone says that Myth is fine with Earthquake, please explain how great it is outside of pvp. I have found almost no advantage to wasting 6 pips, or 3 power pips on a low hit attack that takes away the usually nonexistent blade or shield the Zafaria and higher bosses use.
With two blades I can make frog do around 1500, but that won't do the trick on mobs in the higher worlds.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Hi there.

First to say i agree with new spell for Myth for all enemy but i would say there is no point let say you in heavy battle with mobs so you need 11 pips for spell that have 1600 base damage and mobs got 30-40,000 health ( i think that health of mobs is in next worlds ) so you would need lot of time to cast that spell. Celestial Calendar is cool spell but for one enemy now imagine 4 mobs, 3 of them have enough health to stay alive couple rounds but boss has twice as they do what will Celestial Calendar do maybe 20,000 with lot of blades or happens again that all elemental schools get attack spells over time and spirit schools get something not that much important like Dimensional Shift when i use it all peoples say: ( What? ), ( What is that spell? ), ( What it do? ) its hard to explain sometimes so i just say it was nothing or something like that. If Ki plans to make new Aoe spell for Myth i would just say make it powerful because i see lot of battles in spiral it wont be easy to pile up pips for something weak. And to let know all Myth character users that Humongofrog spell from pet counts as spell for all enemy and attack over time they just need to make that spell more then one card talent.

Idea for new spell hmm...
Maybe as Acid rain that hits all enemy with 1000 damage then goes as damage over time 500 damage or 4 Myth Imp come to center of circle and they laugh as before just each comes to target and tackle them doing 1400 damage and stun for 1 round and they leave laughing lol.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, Level 90, Technomancer
" Let the force be with you all "

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I have not been on in a while, and I know this topic is old, but I agree that Spiritual needs another hit-all spell. They would represent Greek spells.

Myth: Achilles
Damage: 875 + Time of Legend
Animation: Achilles walks out of the River Styx, raising his sword. He glares down at his target, his raised sword enveloping a bright light as he brings it down to create a shock wave that hits the target. For each hit, he brings his sword back up and back into the ground. After all are hit, an arrow comes and hits him in the ankle, making his helmet fall off and evaporate. It them becomes Time of Legend.
Pips: 11

Death: Hades
Damage: 400 + 200 each round for 3 rounds
Animation: Hades will rise out of some cracks in the ground. He uses his staff to attack the enemy, then raising an army of undead, it gives the enemy DoT status

Life: Dionysus
Damage: 900 + Stun for 2 rounds
Animation: A grape vine curls up, spinning around as Dionysus slashes his way through. He grows his own vines, and surrounds the enemy with them, causing the Stun status.

These ideas are by-
~Michelle Silverspear (Level 70 ) and Iridian Dragonbringer (Level 7 in training )