Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard and Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
What school from Pirate101 do you think belong to Wizard101? I'm a privateer (I'm sneaky sometimes, so the spyglass caught my attention), and I think it belongs to Life. We have the most healing, we can equip armor in the middle of battle (still don't know how, even though I learned it...), and we have this little castle that protects you. It makes me laugh every time, it looks so funny. Witchdoctors is what I think is Death, because of there attack and heal half back to yourself. I think Swashbucklers are Storm, I'm not sure but I always have to heal my swashbuckler friend, and he always attacks like 10x stronger than me. It may be harder to the name the rest though; considering there are five pirate school and seven magic schools. Buccaneer sound like fire. I'm on the website right now, and it says "Buccaneers rely on raw strength and courage.", which is very true. If I, a fire student gets all the weakest spells from the attacking spells I put in, and if I can't get a healing spell from my deck, then I'm done. Musketeer... My friend is one and he's ice in wizard101, and it sounds a lot like ice. Trick attacks and traps? Ice can trick you without even noticing. I mean, Ice armor is a good trick, and they need traps the most, considering they have the weakest spells (don't feel bad if you're ice, for you ice wizards also have the highest health and boost to fire; which is a hard school to defeat). What do you think about the school? Do you agree, or disagree? I haven't played pirate101 in a while, so I could be off by a lot.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46,
-Jaques Noble level 9 thingy...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
What school from Pirate101 do you think belong to Wizard101? I'm a privateer (I'm sneaky sometimes, so the spyglass caught my attention), and I think it belongs to Life. We have the most healing, we can equip armor in the middle of battle (still don't know how, even though I learned it...), and we have this little castle that protects you. It makes me laugh every time, it looks so funny. Witchdoctors is what I think is Death, because of there attack and heal half back to yourself. I think Swashbucklers are Storm, I'm not sure but I always have to heal my swashbuckler friend, and he always attacks like 10x stronger than me. It may be harder to the name the rest though; considering there are five pirate school and seven magic schools. Buccaneer sound like fire. I'm on the website right now, and it says "Buccaneers rely on raw strength and courage.", which is very true. If I, a fire student gets all the weakest spells from the attacking spells I put in, and if I can't get a healing spell from my deck, then I'm done. Musketeer... My friend is one and he's ice in wizard101, and it sounds a lot like ice. Trick attacks and traps? Ice can trick you without even noticing. I mean, Ice armor is a good trick, and they need traps the most, considering they have the weakest spells (don't feel bad if you're ice, for you ice wizards also have the highest health and boost to fire; which is a hard school to defeat). What do you think about the school? Do you agree, or disagree? I haven't played pirate101 in a while, so I could be off by a lot.

The schools are similar. And we need nothing, absolutely nothing, brought over from Pirates. ever.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
The schools are similar. And we need nothing, absolutely nothing, brought over from Pirates. ever.
Oh, sorry about that. I meant to put this in the Ravenwood Commons. This isn't an idea, it's a comparison. ;)

Historian
May 06, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
RavenLady777, your adamancy against Pirate101 is getting to be much to me. I can understand that, yes, you don't care for Pirate101 as much as your dislike of Celestia and the entire second arc, but you're being ridiculous by saying:

"And we need nothing, absolutely nothing, brought over from Pirates. ever."

...when you're too late on saying that as it's already happened. I'm going to take a guess and say you haven't seen a lot of references to Pirate101 which have been brought over from Pirate101. So here's a list:

1. The Monquistan's in Azteca are from Monquista, a world in Pirate101
2. The models of the Monquistan mobs in Saltmeadow Swamp have the exact same design as the Crazy Monquistadors in Pirate101
3. Ponce de Gibbon references Swashbuckler's, a class of Pirate101, in his quest line
4. Ponce de Gibbon references Pirates in his quest line.
5. Napoleguin, a major NPC in Pirate101, was loosely mentioned in Saltmeadow Swamp
6. Aquila was brought over to Wizard101 while also being a world of Pirate101, this means they share a common world and Wizard101 as brought something over from Pirate101
7. An NPC in Pirate101 is in Wizard
8. Pirate101 has brought over many cousins and relatives of NPC's you see today
9. Pirate101 has used 3 of Wizard101's world, referenece a few, and probably is going to use more in the future.

As you can see, there are things in BOTH games that have come FROM THE OTHER. Say that they should "never, ever, ever cross paths in anyway" is being very unknowledgable about the details of the games to say the least. I don't support Wizards meeting Pirates in some kind of field as KI has said it's not technically possible and thus I don't push it. However, to be so close-minded as to not see the games loosely playing off each other has really pushed my buttons.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:

I think you should switch Fire and Storm, Buccaneer has STRONG attacks, But easy to dodge (Fizzle). And Swashbucklers have a bunch of over time attacks.

Kane Skullstaff, Your Local Pyormancer

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011