Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold Chests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2010
So you have wooden chests and silver chests, but where are the golden chests? And how about bronze and platinum too? Personally I also think silver chests are a cheat since the drops don't seem to be any better than the wooden ones, but I'm always doing them because I like the pipe game :)
Maybe KI can't figure what puzzle/game to put into the golden chests, so let's help them. Post your ideas here :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I4C gr8ness on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
So you have wooden chests and silver chests, but where are the golden chests? And how about bronze and platinum too? Personally I also think silver chests are a cheat since the drops don't seem to be any better than the wooden ones, but I'm always doing them because I like the pipe game :)
Maybe KI can't figure what puzzle/game to put into the golden chests, so let's help them. Post your ideas here :)
Maybe KI doesn't want to bog down servers with these. The wooden chests are fine. I never play the game for the silver ones.
FYI, there are gold chest in Big Ben.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I like this idea, though..

I'm not really a big fan of the pipe game, and not exactly looking forward to more games like it.

I would like gold chests, although they drop gold as well as wooden chests. The thing with gold chests, though, they would drop a lot more gold, but the catch is they are more rare. Like maybe one out of a hundred wizards would find one? That would be cool.

Good idea.

~Molly