Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What should I do with these training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
I am currently a lvl thirty eight storm wizard and I have four training points (possibly more if i finish these Zeke quest anytime soon). I have currently spent eight training points. I am pretty sure it's that as I have only done the Elemental Blades along with life up to Satyr.

I was planning on just saving up for austral spells but I decided against that once i saw that good ones are lvl eighty four and I can have plenty more training points at lvl fifty two. I think I might do ice to tower shield because I don't need the extra damage from feint because i can already destroy people.

I also don't want to keep training life because i won't be using a six pip attack that i can't use power pips for and i can do it in a four pip attack with Kraken.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The Wolf Master on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I am currently a lvl thirty eight storm wizard and I have four training points (possibly more if i finish these Zeke quest anytime soon). I have currently spent eight training points. I am pretty sure it's that as I have only done the Elemental Blades along with life up to Satyr.

I was planning on just saving up for austral spells but I decided against that once i saw that good ones are lvl eighty four and I can have plenty more training points at lvl fifty two. I think I might do ice to tower shield because I don't need the extra damage from feint because i can already destroy people.

I also don't want to keep training life because i won't be using a six pip attack that i can't use power pips for and i can do it in a four pip attack with Kraken.
On our storms we do the tri-blade from Niles, get stun block from Deigo, reshuffle?, ice to tower and then at level 50 start the Sun spells and continue them though Colossus. Storm really can't afford the trap any feint puts on them.

I no longer spend training points on any out of school spells that don't enhance my school given ones and devote most to being true to your school routine.

I made the mistake of mishandling my training points on my first wizard and found later on in the game I had to try to make them up because by then it would have been very expensive for me to do a buy back.

Spend them wisely and think of the future when it comes to training points. It also gives you the option of passing on some of the tougher training point quests if you want to.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
On my storm I trained up to Feint in death( trust me, it helps allot in higher worlds even if you are storm). And ice up to Tower Shield. I have Healing Current so there was no point in me training the life school, plus my pet can heal. But it's also a good idea to keep your trainer points for: Sharpen, Galvanic Field, Potent Trap and Mend. I came a little short of points because I trained some CL cards. I had too buy back my points because i was short a few. Also I trained: Elemental Blades, Elemental Tarps and Colossal. Hope this helps!

Winter Wolf

Taylor Rose-90

Taylor StormBreaker-90

Taylor SilverHeart-50

Taylor HawkEyes-14(Overlord)

Taylor NightSong-35

Taylor IceShard-20

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Wolf Master on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:

Astral spells are hardly a waste,and you have to train the lower ones to train those higher ones, just like every other school.
If you have reshuffle, you can either save them or train Ice as you mentioned. Death can be a good option as well...train to Vampire if you aren't interested in Feint. Both ghoul and vampire are draining spells, doing damage, but also giving back health.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Well I suggest you get feint because you will eventually fight bosses with 28k health and stuff so you will need that plus blades and such. Once you get feint you should do balance because it is very useful, accurate, and strategic. Hope this helped I am grandmaster life but I am working on a storm lvl 30.