Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transformation Ideas.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Hi guys! I looked at the transformation section in the Crowns Shop, and I thought that they could use more Transformations. This is my list of Transformation ideas.

Ghost: You'll look like a Lost Soul, and they look awesome, with their floating and their hoods. It's awesome! I bet most people want to look like them! To really defeat your enemies, just say the magical word, "Boo"!

Ghoul: Why? Because they should be. They're everywhere, except the new worlds. Imagine. Perfect for a Death Student! Side effects include rotting, teeth falling, always carrying a spade, and eye widening. Consult professor before use.

Grizzleheim Bear: You'll look like a Green Bear from Grizzleheim. (The one with the green cloak) Imagine yourself, a proud defender of Grizzleheim, travelling worlds to spread your justice... and your cuteness.

Krokotillian: You are a fierce Krok, but it's a transformation, so you'll look like one. With those rows of teeth, that ferocious gaze, people will TREMBLE before you! Also, they have parties at 10:00pm in the Tomb of Storms, everyone that's good and bad will be dancing it up. I heard they got free ice cream there.

Crab: Those crabs are awesome, with their roman style! Carry a spear, conquering your foes! Just watch out for crab shacks.

Those are my ideas, I hope you have some yourself!

Valkoor Soulwraith, Student of

"If it's dead, don't let it rot! Raise it!"

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I want a transformation that transforms you into your pet and your pet transforms into you

Angela

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
wizardrokz on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I want a transformation that transforms you into your pet and your pet transforms into you

Angela
That's a pretty good idea

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Post your ideas here if you want to. This are my ideas there could be one like those rhino mercenaries
in Zamunda also a crustacean transformation.POST YOUR IDEAS

Fred Battlehunter " Waterworks Warrior and soon to be Liberator of The Helephant " Legendary Wiz!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
That's a pretty good idea
Thank you!

I also have an idea for transforming your self into Malistaire or Morganthe

*chooses Malistaire*

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I always wanted to be a judgement or a wraith too

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
wizardrokz on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Thank you!

I also have an idea for transforming your self into Malistaire or Morganthe

*chooses Malistaire*
Your Welcome.I would also choose malistare.Good thing this is not members only

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Water lurker - those big fish guys in crab alley that roll up into a ball and slam into you. Maybe storm, maybe life, maybe storm/life. Would also like to have a pet that does that - rolls up in a ball and spins in midair beside you to cast spells like fairy, sprite, unicorn, and stormblade.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
I was thinking, you could transform into your mount (if you have one) and your mount could transform into you. It would look like your carrying your mount!

Alyssa IceBlade

Corporal of

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Wysteria rabbit and pig
Leprechaun
Seraph
Piggle

Bet ya I'll have another post soon.
Molly65

Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
Lost Soul transformation would be awesome!! I also think they should make permanent transformations, more than 1 hour.

Kaitlyn NightWhisper

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Molly the Balance ... on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
Wysteria rabbit and pig
Leprechaun
Seraph
Piggle

Bet ya I'll have another post soon.
Molly65
And.. I was right.

Imp
Grubb
Marleybone dog
Jade oni
Lady blackhope
Fire cat
Storm elf
Ice elf
Angler thug from under the sea in triton ave.
Dryad
Maybe a myth sprite?
Fodder
Ra
Hydra
Chimera
Banshee
Wooly mammoth
Blood bat

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I love these ideas! Here is another idea.
Ice Seraph.
They should also make transformations up to 5 hours, and also for 24 hours.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
I kinda like the ideas but we need more girl transformations. a little dark sprite wont cut it right now. maybe there should be a female raven transformation, or even one of the girl krokotillian. just saying, I feel out numbered lol.

Amanda LifeWeaver
Lvl 65 Life
Waterworks Warrior