Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 5 most annoying spells!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
No. 5 Bad juju
This spell can mess up your whole blades and trap! You might have a balance blade or a dragon blade and flient on your enemy but then they used bad juju... So annoying.

No. 4 Shift
This spell is annoying and over powered at the same time. You might just blade up and used a over time spell like bone dragon or rain of fire and then your enemy just uses 1 simple pip... All your hard work just turned against you.

Bonus: Enfeeble
Oh yay I finally blade up ready to make a big attack, enemy uses Enfeeble....nooooooooooooo.... ( still in pissed off mode)

No. 3 Tower shield
This spell is at the annoying level where is like... Oh he used tower now all my attacks are ruined, unless you use a over time spell, tower shield can really ruin your attacks ( poor storms) So you might kill 3 enemies but there is that one enemy that used tower and lived now you have to blade up all over again and save up pips to kill him.

No. 2 Weakness
I just hate this spell... HATE! Unlike tower shield, you can use a over time spell to break tower shield but weakness is different, if effects you no matter what kind of attack spell you use and it mess up your attack damage too.

No. 1 Earthquake
This spell removes your shield/blades/traps/spells like weakness/dose damage to you and your teammates! So picture this: everyone on your team is bladed up and everyone have good shields then here comes a earthquake... Attack ruined and defense falling apart... Now you have to started all over again!! Back to the beginning, this spell should be called time switcher or something like that because it makes you go back to where you started lol.

Note: I know that there are many other spells like shatter but I picked out the ones that EFFECT you the most. (And I might have so typo in there plz understand I'm not the best at spelling)

Thank you for reading :) Hope you enjoyed!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
LOL This is why I love being Myth (; We troll, its our job. Don't mess with us. Shatter, Earth, and Shift most annoying? Good lol, doing our job right. And btw Shift isn't '1 simple pip'. Its 4 to be precise

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
To me both weakness and bad juju are easy enough to remove with cleanse.I find mana burn and medussa's 2 round stun far more annoying.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Death commander on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
No. 5 Bad juju
This spell can mess up your whole blades and trap! You might have a balance blade or a dragon blade and flient on your enemy but then they used bad juju... So annoying.

No. 4 Shift
This spell is annoying and over powered at the same time. You might just blade up and used a over time spell like bone dragon or rain of fire and then your enemy just uses 1 simple pip... All your hard work just turned against you.

Bonus: Enfeeble
Oh yay I finally blade up ready to make a big attack, enemy uses Enfeeble....nooooooooooooo.... ( still in pissed off mode)

No. 3 Tower shield
This spell is at the annoying level where is like... Oh he used tower now all my attacks are ruined, unless you use a over time spell, tower shield can really ruin your attacks ( poor storms) So you might kill 3 enemies but there is that one enemy that used tower and lived now you have to blade up all over again and save up pips to kill him.

No. 2 Weakness
I just hate this spell... HATE! Unlike tower shield, you can use a over time spell to break tower shield but weakness is different, if effects you no matter what kind of attack spell you use and it mess up your attack damage too.

No. 1 Earthquake
This spell removes your shield/blades/traps/spells like weakness/dose damage to you and your teammates! So picture this: everyone on your team is bladed up and everyone have good shields then here comes a earthquake... Attack ruined and defense falling apart... Now you have to started all over again!! Back to the beginning, this spell should be called time switcher or something like that because it makes you go back to where you started lol.

Note: I know that there are many other spells like shatter but I picked out the ones that EFFECT you the most. (And I might have so typo in there plz understand I'm not the best at spelling)

Thank you for reading :) Hope you enjoyed!
I also don't like shields like Spirit Armor. Once a boss used it (I was only level 21!) and it just took forever to break it.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
  1. Doom and Gloom
  2. Guardian Spirit
  3. Shatter
  4. Insane Bolt
  5. Mana Burn

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Are you kidding they are (in no special order):
Fizzle, Fizzle, Fizzle, Fizzle, and Fizzle!!!

I mean you lose the mana for attempting a legit spell, and you (temporarily) lose the card, and it is a totally wasted turn. About the only more annoying thing in W101 is "Did Not Collect"!!

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Myth God90 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
LOL This is why I love being Myth (; We troll, its our job. Don't mess with us. Shatter, Earth, and Shift most annoying? Good lol, doing our job right. And btw Shift isn't '1 simple pip'. Its 4 to be precise
I couldn't agree more. a lot of examples of us getting our opponets mad with our unique spells are celestial calendar, earthquake, orthrus, pierce, and double teaming people by casting minions. but the thing is not many people choose myth. I in my two years of playing this game, I've only seen 2 girls above level 70 that are in myth and about 10 or 11 guys above level 70 in myth. I just don't get it.
Justin Firethief level 75

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Dear god this is why I have a love-hate relationship with the storm school. I takes a while for me to get my good attacks ready, and once I Finally have that kraken ready and about to use it, guess what, that boss decides to use a bloody TOWER SHIELD, what could have been a oneshot gets dragged out for three more turns and I get defeated, and I have to do the whole bloody boss fight AGAIN.

And thats why I dislike marleybone, the bosses and monsters there spam BOTH weakness and TOWER SHIELD like a player can spam "..." by just randomly typing things in their chat bar. It's annoying and it ruins all my strategies due to being a diviner.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Kraken Man on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Dear god this is why I have a love-hate relationship with the storm school. I takes a while for me to get my good attacks ready, and once I Finally have that kraken ready and about to use it, guess what, that boss decides to use a bloody TOWER SHIELD, what could have been a oneshot gets dragged out for three more turns and I get defeated, and I have to do the whole bloody boss fight AGAIN.

And thats why I dislike marleybone, the bosses and monsters there spam BOTH weakness and TOWER SHIELD like a player can spam "..." by just randomly typing things in their chat bar. It's annoying and it ruins all my strategies due to being a diviner.
Okay you're a storm right? I recommend getting a myth wand (It gets through towers and weaknesses and it makes sure your prisms work well). That's what I do and I kraken just fine (In Krokotopoia my best kraken was 1,000-1,800 damage).
Critical Death

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
for me the most annoying ever is well...i dont have a problem with any of the spells except weakness. but that doesn't happen to me allot, more like ever but its rare (for me at least) ... so are shields for me to. mainly because i know storm and fire, they both have really high damage hits. plus i have armor that gives me high damage. although i am having trouble with fizzles lately even though my armor covers that pretty good so thats a big issue. well bye

-jack skullbreeze master of fire