Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a waiting area for dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I have what I think is a great idea for all worlds. I have several high level characters stuck at some dungeons because they are impossible to do alone and you can't always have friends available to help. realm hopping can sometimes solve the problem. However there are so many realms you risk missing someone coming up in the realms you left just as you go to another realm.
My solution a pedestal like you have for player versus player games beside each dungeon, that would send you to a room where you would be hooked up with other people waiting and who want to do that dungeon. No more waiting for days if not weeks to play the dungeon because you are a solo player.
What do other players think? Would this be helpful and would you use it? maybe if enough people say they like this idea KI would develop it

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
This is a pretty good idea! I have a friend who waits to do dungons and i can't help them because i don't have the crowns. So I personally like this iea!

Anna Ghostheart

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
YES
I Love This Idea!!!! I'm A Level 90 Ice That Solos Most Of Azteca, And Whenever I Seem To Get To Big Dungeons, All My Friends Are Unable To Help.
I Fully Support This Idea, KI, Please Make This Dream Come True!!!!!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
excellent idea! I know I had to wait quite some time to finish Wintertusk (just completed it last week but have been ready for a month). Dragonspyre I had to wait on, but not as long as I was able to run thru it with a couple of mages I met along the way

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Awesome idea! I think it's SO cool! Please KI make every wizard's dream come true! Awesome idea Julia Dragonleaf

Megan Skywalker

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
A very nice idea. I have spent a time switching realms hoping to meet someone at the dungeon sigil, only to have to wait a minute, then try another realm, wait a minute, try another realm. Rinse, repeat, and then most times I log out due to not finding someone to do the dungeon together.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I think this is a great idea! Everyone on my friend's list is just ignores me when I cry help because I'm about to die, is already helping someone else, is doing PvP, can't help, or I know in real life and they're not home. They're only there to help when I'm doing errand quests D= . Plus, when I was doing Counterweight West, I used all of the advice given to me on my Counterweight West forum post for help, but was still not enough and I had to wait about 4 days, two hours each day, just walking in circles and collecting some cattails in the royal museum. It's not KI's fault, it's just the Counterweights have a glitch were you can't go through the gates when you die, so you have to wait the 30 minutes and start over. I also hope the moderators contact the programmers and have this fixed. Well, good idea! Hope it happens.

-Nathaniel Redlfame level 44

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well, that's a great idea! Being hooked up with friends and such to help. And maybe the sigil can stay if you want to solo the dungeon (I did for VoI and ER in Krok). Unfortunately, PvP-ish sigils still take a long time to get set up, and not too many people are usually waiting at dungeon doors. It's a nice idea, but the wait just for a dungeon buddy would take a while.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
this would be a great idea! no one knows how hard the next world will be but if its even close to how far apart Avalon and Azteca are apart in difficulty then a lot of people are gonna need this. btw soup he said waiting area not a pvp match waiting message. I truly do hope that ki puts this in here as it would make my life in wizards 101 a lot funner and get my friends list back up again(as long as it is free of course).

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
yeah i agree i have been waiting so long for the tower of the helephant! and all m friends are doing the waterworks!