Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca questing partner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Hi there, would anyone be interested in being a questing partner with me in azteca? I just started and I wanna level up quick. Reply if interested.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
Lambpire on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Hi there, would anyone be interested in being a questing partner with me in azteca? I just started and I wanna level up quick. Reply if interested.
yea trust me you will need a partner or if you dont good luck but you u never no good luck

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Lambpire on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
hey there~ wizard101central.com is a lot better for those of us seeking quest help, as posts are instantaneous and do not require moderator approval.plus, there are tons of nice people looking for quest help and meetups (if you don't have an account there already, it's free to create one).

of course, as it were, my level 80 storm wizard just started azteca the other day; what school are you?

if you'd like some help, send me a message on central~ my name is El Veeb (initials spelled phonetically, nothing exciting, lol), and i am in the atlantic time zone; if our schedules sync up, i'd be more than happy to arrange an in-game meeting! or, if they don't, good luck finding someone who can help!

cheers,

-von/el veeb/sestiva stormblade
archmage diviner, defender of fish paste and awesome sauce (erers).

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Hey i am looking for a questing partner too. What part of aztecs are you on?

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I need help to give me a realm place area and time i'm gonna need a to day max to meet ya

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82

home is where the wand is

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
I need help to give me a realm place area and time i'm gonna need a to day max to meet ya

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82

home is where the wand is
i can meet you in vampire realm in azteca

Dylan Nightbringer lvl 84
Dylan Daybringer lvl42

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I would be willing to help I play in the morning everyday lets me in vampire realm I am currently on the quest to fight yaxche in cloudburst forest