Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

uber-luck? or just a simple mind game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
hi, I bought two card packs today as I had 811 crowns and knew I couldn't buy anymore areas, I forget what the first was but my second was purreaus pet stuffs. I got two uber-rares one being a meow wing and the other an oyoroi robe. are uber-rares that rare? or are they just trying to make ppl feel lucky and buy more packs? im unsure of this but after this is answered this can just be a thread for lucky or happy moments

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Yes, in the sense that "buying more packs gives you a better chance at randomly generated rare items" it is luck-based.

Congratulations on getting two nice rares on your two packs.

I know people who open 30 packs a month and are still opening sea dragons and Greenwarden's Energetic armor. They just get lucky. They do have a lot of junk though, silly pets they opened in packs and don't want to train, gear items they've outgrown or that just don't compare well with other stuff, tc spells that they will never use, level 1 pet snacks.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Meow Wing on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
hi, I bought two card packs today as I had 811 crowns and knew I couldn't buy anymore areas, I forget what the first was but my second was purreaus pet stuffs. I got two uber-rares one being a meow wing and the other an oyoroi robe. are uber-rares that rare? or are they just trying to make ppl feel lucky and buy more packs? im unsure of this but after this is answered this can just be a thread for lucky or happy moments
The drops from these packs are random. Totally random.
Not uber lucky... you got a pet and a robe. I've gotten packs were I only got snacks and others where I got 2-3 pets. It's random.