Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hairstyles ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I just want to know what everybody else wants as a hairstyle. Make them permanent or not? Make them dyable or not?
I however want my hairstyle to be the straight black hairstyle that you can choose at the beginning. Sadly i chose the flick one
I wanna be able to change it for like 100crowns.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
I agree... We should be able to change our hair, hair color, mouth, and eyes whenever wanted... For 100crowns and for gold 1,000 I think that would be best!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I wanna not only put things like ponytails, braids in crown shop hair, but I would like to put it in normal hair for 50-100 crowns

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Exactly, I hate my flick hair. Its just annoying cause I have to wear something like the guardians helmet all the time to conceal it!
There is a down side too though!
Most of our friends we wouldn't recognize because they would change their hair/face.

Take other things into consideration like that.

Rylee SpiritBlood
Lvl 74
Amber
Lvl 5 PvP Captain

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I completely agree. I think we should be able to purchase hair that you can choose at the beginning of the game, as well as the Crown Shop hair. Also, I think we should be able to purchase faces that you can get at the beginning of the game in Character Creation. It would make many people, including myself, very happy, and would make KI lots of money, considering many people hate their Hair, face, or in my case, Both. About the friends not recognizing us thing, when we change our look, our friends could get a notification on the side of their screen, like the ones when Wizard101 is about to shut down for maintenance. When you purchase a hair style previously available in Character Creation, or a face previously available, it should be Permanent, but you can purchase your old one back at any time. I would buy Crowns ASAP if this update to the game was made.

Blaze FireRider - Level 84

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Wizardrokz: I had posted in another forum that the new hairstyles should be taken out of the crown shops and added to hair list when we are designing our character at the very beginning. Your thoughts on this?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I am a big fan of the new hairstyles. They are a fantastic addition.

Here's my thoughts for furthering hair styles:

1. Some long hair styles for females.

2. More color variety. Some colors that match clothing. (ex: red)

3. Ability to better see hair style on your wizard prior to purchase. Currently you can kinda see the hair style in the crown shop, but how it fits in with your favorite outfit would be really nice. --> I purchased a red hair style just to find it completely clashes with a black & red outfit!

4. A salon where you can purchase them (for crowns or gold or whatever).