Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you use multiple Sun spell enchantments?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Okay, I have searched through the message board and couldn't find my answer so I'm posting it, hoping I didn't make a same topic. Anyway, my question is that can you stack Sun spells to enchant a card multiple times. So let's say I have a Wraith card in my hand and a strong, a strong, and a giant. Can I use all of them on my Wraith? Or can I only use one of them on it? This could be in any combination.

Thanks

Adrian Shield Level 43 Master Necromancer currently.
Valdus Moonwraith Level 17 Life currently.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Magic Lover on May 14, 2013 wrote:
Okay, I have searched through the message board and couldn't find my answer so I'm posting it, hoping I didn't make a same topic. Anyway, my question is that can you stack Sun spells to enchant a card multiple times. So let's say I have a Wraith card in my hand and a strong, a strong, and a giant. Can I use all of them on my Wraith? Or can I only use one of them on it? This could be in any combination.

Thanks

These can not be stacked - once you apply the enchantment to the card in your hand you are unable to further enchant it.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Magic Lover on May 14, 2013 wrote:

Thanks

Nope sorry to say but thats impossible.

Good luck in the Spiral!

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
this also applies if you delete the card. if you enchant a wraith and delete it then use a reshuffle the card will show up enchanted once again. this does Not apply if you use the card