Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if you could get a daily quest, and at the end of the day you woudnt have it anymore. Then i thought further it should be posted on our classrooms blackboard instead of having the todays lessons up there, we would have actual quests. So what do my fellow wizards think.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Soarent on May 12, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if you could get a daily quest, and at the end of the day you woudnt have it anymore. Then i thought further it should be posted on our classrooms blackboard instead of having the todays lessons up there, we would have actual quests. So what do my fellow wizards think.
best.idea.ever. i mean you see the same lessons every day and it gets boring and useless. but, i think our teachers want us to get the lessons right! especially drake.....

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I'd like some extra experience....... Emma Emaraldswordsword lvl 44

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
a daily, or weekly quest could be fun. It could range from Kill X of this boss, to gather X of these items, to an actual quest that drops the items we need, etc.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Great idea! and maybe it could be different for each Professer, like mine, Lydia Greyrose, would give you a quest in Collosus Boulevard because that is an ice-themed area. or Professer Falmea would give you the quest to go to Firecat Alley because that area is based on fire.
Catherine Winterstaff, Ice Wizard

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Sorry, don't want to be mean but I just really don't like this idea. What if you wanted to do one of these quests then oh well you can't its the next day already

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Daily quests sound amazing! Hope KI makes that.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Defender
May 29, 2009
First of all, would it be level based, or the same quest for all levels? Also, people play in different time zones, so somebody would have one spell and someone else would have another.* quest.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv75

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
It sounds like an awesome idea but it does need a few tweaks. There should be different quests for each school which you could "interect" with your classroom board to view and accept. Obviously there need to be different levels like different quests for every 5 or 10 levels. I think it would be an awesome thing to hit the live game so that even if you're stuck in storyline you could still earn experience.

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Level 87 Pyro