Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
YO lets get down to buisness lol lol ok umm like the schools i really dont like myth because
1) drake needs a better additude
2) why drake?
3)cows moo
im not trying to like be mean but question,
What is your least favorite school and why?
thanks for your feedack peoplez!

Jessica Death
Death kid
Level 14

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Incredible Der... on May 4, 2013 wrote:
YO lets get down to buisness lol lol ok umm like the schools i really dont like myth because
2) why drake?
3)cows moo

Jessica Death
Death kid
Level 14
My least favorite is storm due to the massive fizzle rate.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
The Incredible Der... on May 4, 2013 wrote:
2) why drake?
3)cows moo

Jessica Death
Death kid
Level 14
I would of said Ice but now. I don't really hate any schools. Not to be rude. But you shouldn't be hating on Cyrus. Plus Cyrus gets really nice later in the game. The third response. What does that mean?

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
fire cuz it doesn't have anything you actually need (well, all but the spells that help you get one in a million bade). by the way, plz reply on how to get the one in a million badge. I really want it.

Brittany rose-lvl 44- dragonsphyre-plaza of conquests-ice

Defender
May 03, 2009
I don't like myth either but it's not like I really hate it, I just don't love it. The only reason: You have to be a conjuror to get Ninja Pigs and I want it even though I'm a necromancer. I really don't want to make another character to get to level 38 just to get it so I don't like it because of that. :P

@ thundra459, you have to do one million damage at one time to get the one in a million badge. I used to think it was overall but in one battle you have to do it. Don't be like me and fight some lost souls thinking, 'Any day now!'

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
Amber Rose
Apprentice Sorcerer
"Why? The world may never know."

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Scarlet Hawk on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I don't like myth either but it's not like I really hate it, I just don't love it. The only reason: You have to be a conjuror to get Ninja Pigs and I want it even though I'm a necromancer. I really don't want to make another character to get to level 38 just to get it so I don't like it because of that. :P

@ thundra459, you have to do one million damage at one time to get the one in a million badge. I used to think it was overall but in one battle you have to do it. Don't be like me and fight some lost souls thinking, 'Any day now!'

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
Amber Rose
Apprentice Sorcerer
"Why? The world may never know."
I know! I just need some tips. plz someone help me