Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how much do i need to say this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
ok this is getting too insane i dont know why this keeps happening but someone is making storm weaker than getting stronger and storm is already too terrible as a matter of fact because of this my pvp score is 0 thats right ZERO i'm probably the first one and if storm doesnt get any improvements there will be 1000000 post about this now first of all there is so much storm shields there is more storm shields than any element, wrong it can't handle all the shields it has no dots spell and its strategies are useless with the weaknesses on us first of all it has low health but it isnt helped because it has the worst resist and i dont know how to get the really good pets that actually help me so i end up being defeated quickly and now dont you go saying then get tc tower shields, no, i am not a cheater like you guys now i just need something to help that second thing about the weaknesses and strategies is it has good power but it fizzle too much, to prove that i fought someone and i was gonna finish it with levy and guess what happened, it fizzled then the person used judgement wizard101 you need to fix that, and lost, now do you guys understand why i need help if you do awesome, if you dont, then just tell me you need more info but anyways i need help and if something doesnt change i am going back to minecraft and i wont play w101 that much anymore

thanks,
William Dragonblood

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
i am herobrine on May 2, 2013 wrote:
ok this is getting too insane i dont know why this keeps happening but someone is making storm weaker than getting stronger and storm is already too terrible as a matter of fact because of this my pvp score is 0 thats right ZERO i'm probably the first one and if storm doesnt get any improvements there will be 1000000 post about this now first of all there is so much storm shields there is more storm shields than any element, wrong it can't handle all the shields it has no dots spell and its strategies are useless with the weaknesses on us first of all it has low health but it isnt helped because it has the worst resist and i dont know how to get the really good pets that actually help me so i end up being defeated quickly and now dont you go saying then get tc tower shields, no, i am not a cheater like you guys now i just need something to help that second thing about the weaknesses and strategies is it has good power but it fizzle too much, to prove that i fought someone and i was gonna finish it with levy and guess what happened, it fizzled then the person used judgement wizard101 you need to fix that, and lost, now do you guys understand why i need help if you do awesome, if you dont, then just tell me you need more info but anyways i need help and if something doesnt change i am going back to minecraft and i wont play w101 that much anymore

thanks,
William Dragonblood
the storm shield thing is a lie each school (besides balance) has a shield to the other ones of its class. As an example death has a shield that shields to myth and life. Storm has a shield that shields to fire and ice. Every school (except balance) has shields from the fair grounds, and there is spirit and elemental shields, and you get good pets by hatching. TC are put in the game its not cheating, and there is waterworks gear that gives you at least 22 storm accuracy that should help your fizzle problem. And what about judge do they need to fix? Plz tell me what lvl you are......

Wolf Nightcaller lvl 90 balance 1st age warlord

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011

thanks,
William Dragonblood
I understand you, but completely disagree. My storm is level 71 and he still carries converts. Boom. Shield problem solved, now whats next? Oh right, all the elements have the same number of shields. Storm has regular storm shield, the one from Greyrose, and the one from Falmea. Ice has shields snow shield, the one from Balestrom, and the one from Falmea. Fire has the fire shield, the one from Greyrose, and the one from Balestrom. See what I'm getting at? People are SCARED of you. Use it to your advantage. And nowadays storms have 300+ critical..and you said there is a problem? And fizzle is solved by..you guessed it! GEAR! Waterworks gear alone gives about 20%+ fizzle reduction..that puts you around how much LIFE fizzles. If your worried about fizzle go get a sharp-shot pet. And now, pet hatching doesn't matter, I've found that there aren't any tricks. Keep trying and training until you get one you like. My favorite pet I have is a Carnation pixie with fairy, sprite, and 9 defense.

Best of luck,

Wolf Skullslinger Ice (88) Warlord
Wolf Deathhammer Death (81) Commander & 2nd Age Knight
Wolf Stormblood Storm (71) Veteran (used to be Knight)

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
Yes, everyone uses storm shield the most so it is very hard to do any damage on storm. I think they need a way around shields more than other schools.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on May 3, 2013 wrote:
I understand you, but completely disagree. My storm is level 71 and he still carries converts. Boom. Shield problem solved, now whats next? Oh right, all the elements have the same number of shields. Storm has regular storm shield, the one from Greyrose, and the one from Falmea. Ice has shields snow shield, the one from Balestrom, and the one from Falmea. Fire has the fire shield, the one from Greyrose, and the one from Balestrom. See what I'm getting at? People are SCARED of you. Use it to your advantage. And nowadays storms have 300+ critical..and you said there is a problem? And fizzle is solved by..you guessed it! GEAR! Waterworks gear alone gives about 20%+ fizzle reduction..that puts you around how much LIFE fizzles. If your worried about fizzle go get a sharp-shot pet. And now, pet hatching doesn't matter, I've found that there aren't any tricks. Keep trying and training until you get one you like. My favorite pet I have is a Carnation pixie with fairy, sprite, and 9 defense.

Best of luck,

Wolf Skullslinger Ice (88) Warlord
Wolf Deathhammer Death (81) Commander & 2nd Age Knight
Wolf Stormblood Storm (71) Veteran (used to be Knight)
it is smart to use convert after that many storm shields but there is also something you gotta remember bro, the storm shield can still activate if they cast a storm shield after the convert. so you probably might wanna just pierce then shatter and they will only shield storm once after the shatter and that is how you can kill them for sure lol unless their resist gets in the way (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Defender
Apr 22, 2012

thanks,
William Dragonblood
All you need to do is blade, trap and anything else to boost your power. Remember, storms advantage is that they are STRONG! use this to your advantage and if you critical, you pretty much just cancel the shield, check your deck and put as many blades and traps OR hide your identity, make yourself look like your second school, if it is life, then dye your clothes green, BUT if you are hiding your identity, DO NOT put in the traps and blades lol hope this helps

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
Wolf Nightcaller on May 3, 2013 wrote:
the storm shield thing is a lie each school (besides balance) has a shield to the other ones of its class. As an example death has a shield that shields to myth and life. Storm has a shield that shields to fire and ice. Every school (except balance) has shields from the fair grounds, and there is spirit and elemental shields, and you get good pets by hatching. TC are put in the game its not cheating, and there is waterworks gear that gives you at least 22 storm accuracy that should help your fizzle problem. And what about judge do they need to fix? Plz tell me what lvl you are......

Wolf Nightcaller lvl 90 balance 1st age warlord
i am level 87 storm btw i meant there is more shields because there is no dots spells DUH

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
i am herobrine on May 22, 2013 wrote:
i am level 87 storm btw i meant there is more shields because there is no dots spells DUH
Ever heard of Storm Elf mutate? You could always just shatter then levy..... dangerous combo. Also there is something you have in your favor. It prevents bladestacking...can you guess what it is? ENFEEBLE. Its the death of many people cause they build up a huge attack to 1shot a storm and you can slap them back to square one. Try it sometime.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
Are you kidding me?
My storm wizard is unstopable. Even agianst high resist.
Weakness is the easiest thing to get rid of ever, all you need is a wand from a different school and BAM. Weakness is gone and your blades and traps are still there.(also gets rid of tower shield)
If you use universal traps then use cleanse charm. You should be luckey, only storm wizards have this spell.

And since when is using treasure cards cheating?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
If Tc using counts as cheating, then i am one of the biggest cheaters in wizard101's history.

I am surprised how much people are complaining about Tc using. Even bosses are telling me dont use multiply TC feints on them. They're saying i am big fat cheater. ROFL