Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Amulet Ideas!

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Hey everyone, so, I was looking at the huge amount of amulets at the Bazaar, and then I thought of some cool ideas for some. I hope you like them!
Amulet of Old Bolt - Gives the old Wild Bolt spell version (1000 Storm damage, 10% accuracy). Since this can't be spammed because it's an amulet, this would be totally fair in pvp, and could be a life saver in pve!
Amulet of Old Doom - Gives 2 versions of the old Doom and Gloom spell (-50% heal to all). Some would say this is completely useless, but it would be a few extra Doom and Glooms in your deck!

Okay, so after that, I went a little farther.

Elucidating Choker - Gives 1 Elucidate spell (-2 pips on 1 spell)
Simple Necklace - Gives 2 Simplify spells (-1 pip on 1 spell)

Then, I went even farther...

Amulet of Pain - Gives 5% damage, gives 2 Colossal (+300 to one spell) spells.
Amulet of Defense - Gives 5% resist, gives 2 Fortify (-20% for 4 rounds) spells.
Amulet of Healing - Gives 5% incoming heal boost, 5% outgoing, gives 2 Guiding Light (+40% heal) spells.
Amulet of Pips - Gives 5% PPC (power pip chance), gives 2 Power Play (+50% PPC to all) spells.

And then, I went on to creating crowns amulets...

Amulet of Infinite Decks - Gives the old Reshuffle spell (No PvP)
Amulet of Theurgy - -2 pip cost for Life spells
Amulet of Necromancing - -2 pip cost for Death spells
Amulet of Conjuring - -2 pip cost for Myth spells
Amulet of Divining - -2 pip cost for Storm spells
Amulet of Thaumaturgy - -2 pip cost for Ice spells
Amulet of Pyromancing - -2 pip cost for Fire spells
Amulet of Sorcery - -2 pip cost for Balance spells

So, how do you like them? Have any amulet ideas of your own?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I like the crowns ideas. Here is my idea of........The Ultimate Balance Amulet

Ultimate balance amulet: +9% balance damage, +3% percent resist, +15% incoming/outgoing heals, and gives 3 different spells: Sabertooth, Ra, and +30% blade

-Angela DragonStone
level 83 Sorccerer

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I would like to see a series of polymorph amulets.

Sherwood Forest Pendant: polymorph treant
Elephantine Collar: polymorph oni
Reginald Baxby's Trophy Chain: polymorph Krokenkahmen
Quentin Burble's Supper Bib: polymorph gobbler
Trick-or-Treat Talisman: polymorph wraith
Voltaic Lanyard: polymorph mad scientist cat
Optimal Primal Choker: polymorph colossus

and so forth.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
PvP King on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone, so, I was looking at the huge amount of amulets at the Bazaar, and then I thought of some cool ideas for some. I hope you like them!
Amulet of Old Bolt - Gives the old Wild Bolt spell version (1000 Storm damage, 10% accuracy). Since this can't be spammed because it's an amulet, this would be totally fair in pvp, and could be a life saver in pve!
Amulet of Old Doom - Gives 2 versions of the old Doom and Gloom spell (-50% heal to all). Some would say this is completely useless, but it would be a few extra Doom and Glooms in your deck!

Amulet of Defense - Gives 5% resist, gives 2 Fortify (-20% for 4 rounds) spells.
Amulet of Healing - Gives 5% incoming heal boost, 5% outgoing, gives 2 Guiding Light (+40% heal) spells.
Amulet of Pips - Gives 5% PPC (power pip chance), gives 2 Power Play (+50% PPC to all) spells.

I love your idea of the reduced pip cost amulets. It would be interesting to see if people would wear the pip reducing amulet or a mastery amulet. Personally being greedy and wanting both I would want a pip reducing ring with my mastery amulet, but that is me being selfish .

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Calamity PixieShad... on May 2, 2013 wrote:
I love your idea of the reduced pip cost amulets. It would be interesting to see if people would wear the pip reducing amulet or a mastery amulet. Personally being greedy and wanting both I would want a pip reducing ring with my mastery amulet, but that is me being selfish .
Lol that would be sweet, it would also be interesting to see if people would choose the reducing pip cost ring or the stats giving rings, now that would certainly be fun.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
wizardrokz on May 1, 2013 wrote:
I like the crowns ideas. Here is my idea of........The Ultimate Balance Amulet

Ultimate balance amulet: +9% balance damage, +3% percent resist, +15% incoming/outgoing heals, and gives 3 different spells: Sabertooth, Ra, and +30% blade

-Angela DragonStone
level 83 Sorccerer
Hmm, amulets giving stats and spells, that should be the level 100+ gear!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
PvP King on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:

Here's my idea Ice amulet of awesomeness and I think it should be a level 70 Amulet. It should give four spells frozen armor, ice blade, Frost giant and Snow Angel

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
FASTEX1531 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
Here's my idea Ice amulet of awesomeness and I think it should be a level 70 Amulet. It should give four spells frozen armor, ice blade, Frost giant and Snow Angel
While we're at it, how about a storm amulet that gives Darkwind, Infallible, mass feint, and tempest XD