Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying back training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
When do ya think you can make it possible to buy back some of our training points? I want to buy back some of them but NOT all of them on my wizard. It is such a pain that we cant pick the ones we want to buy back. It would be so much simpler if we could choose the ones we want to keep and buy back the ones that we don't, instead of having to Start All Over.

Thanks

Administrator
When you spend training points, you must purchase spells in the order they are offered. You cannot pick and choose to only train high level spells.
For example, you must purchase Imp before you can purchase Leprechaun if you're training Life Spells as your secondary school.

When you sell back the spells to regain your training points, you must sell them all back. Again, you cannot pick and choose what spells to sell back.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Yes same here BUT 700 crowns if you want to buy them back again!? INSANE i dont have that kind of money!

Jessica Death
Death kid
Level13

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
The Incredible Der... on May 1, 2013 wrote:
Yes same here BUT 700 crowns if you want to buy them back again!? INSANE i dont have that kind of money!

Jessica Death
Death kid
Level13
its like 11k in crowns to reset a 90 with full points

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
what i meant is,
I would like to keep my star school spells i learned and change other schools. I hate that i would have to lose all the spells i learned. just to trade basic school spells.

Example: i want to take my balance wizard and get rid of the myth school spells and trade them for the fire school spells and KEEP the star school spells she has learned.

I don't want to pick and choose spells within the schools. i want to get rid of the "whole set" of school spells and start fresh without losing all of the other spells learned too.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
masterryan1969 on May 3, 2013 wrote:
its like 11k in crowns to reset a 90 with full points
LOL yeah it is. I wish I could, when I started playing, I trained Storm. I thought OH this is really powerful! But now I regret it.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
I think what you're describing is possible... But I think, with what Professor Greyrose mentioned, you have to buy back all of your training points and sell all of your spells. You'd have to do it in bulk. So to do what you described, you would probably have to sell everything you have, then go back and re-purchase/re-train your Star spells if you want to keep them. At least that's the impression I'm getting.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
When you spend training points, you must purchase spells in the order they are offered. You cannot pick and choose to only train high level spells.
For example, you must purchase Imp before you can purchase Leprechaun if you're training Life Spells as your secondary school.

When you sell back the spells to regain your training points, you must sell them all back. Again, you cannot pick and choose what spells to sell back.
Then how did I get the lvl 56 star spell without 54.Take that KI XD.

Tyler Legendfriend 67