Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss/Mob housing arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
How would you like to be able to fight a boss or mob in your castle without pagoda???

For 20,000 crowns you can fight a choice of any boss or mob in game in your house...

It would allow 6 wizards instead of 4...

It would have a randomize button which would randomly pick a boss and mob and pit them against you.

It would have different games such as...

Boss Race-2 arenas appear with same boss on them, the team to beat the boss first wins 30,000 gold.

Mob Race-2 arenas appear with same mob on them, the team to beat the mob first wins 15,000 gold

Damage Hammer-2 arenas appear with same boss on them, the person to do the most damage on the boss wins 40,000 gold. The Max damage will be raised to unlimited for the game only.

Malistaire's Revenge-Malistaire and his undead form appear together on 2 arenas, the goal is to see who can beat them first. Malistaire the Undying's Resist is lowered to 75%. You will have to beat both of them.

Now, it would also come with the drops for every boss and mob.

The arena would be larger and a max of 6 wizards and 6 enemies would be allowed.

It would have a dungeon button, when you click on it, it gives you a choice of every dungeon in game, you choose a dungeon and it throws you into it with anyone else who stepped onto the sigil. You then go through the dungeon AND best part is if the specific dungeon is your quest, it counts for the quest.

All holiday bosses and mobs are added to the dungeons and as enemies to fight. All holiday dungeons are also added along with the holiday drops.

AND!!! a few new bosses never heard of before will be added...

Superman
Batman
Spiderman

AND!!!
for 10,000 extra crowns on purchase, you would be able to get every area and world from this crowns item(this is for people who like solo questing, and the worlds and areas would count for outside of the crowns item too, so if you beat Halfang in the crowns item and then you got out of it, it would complete the quest automatically on the outside.

What do you think about it?

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I am gonna stick to my pagoda plz, that is way to expensive for only one boss plus pagoda has good drops i:

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I can mark a spot outside Gurtok Demon's undercroft in Ravenscar, go there, light a brazier, and have a giant nasty boss on demand any time I wish. For free!

Same goes with Jade Oni, just poke the censer in the foyer and go up the stairs. 20 minutes of judgment spam for no money down.

They both drop good stuff AND you don't have to wade through ranks of bloated minions to access them.