Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A bucket for misfit ideas.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Well someone had to make this. This is a thread wher I invite you to pos all your little ideas that even you think fit into the "minor update" catagory. You know, the ones that would be an improvement, but arent major enough to be worth starting a thread about. Things like, "Monsters should walk back and forth in those little courtyards at the end of some streets in Dragonspyre that seem big enough for two duel circles."

In case there was any confusion, the idea I used as an example is indeed, something I would like to see done.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
I think that people should be able to wear two amulets at one time. I have spent good gold on my amulets, and I think that we all should be able to wear up to three amulets at one time. We should at least be able to wear some amulets together. For example, a myth trap and a cyclops. What do you think

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I think they should have a May Cast Cleanse talent on a pet.

When I mentioned this before, someone said it would be too powerful for PvP. HUH? How is it any different than all the other MC talents. I guess they never fought the darn balance enemies in Azteca.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
:) I always thought you should be able to say the mustache smiley face: :{D lolz its always funny also, the sunglasses smiley face B) lol I <3 smiley faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!