Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tutorial tips come back from past.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Ok today I just went into wizard101 but when I got in a loud sound hit my ear and I saw every single tutorial tip I have went over in the past!! It may happen again! please Kingisle fix this!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
when you play on a new or different computer that you have not played on before, this will happen.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
yeah, this happens to me allot! I have 2 different computers, so whenever I use a different one, the tips come back, its not a problem, or a glitch, just click them away and get back to playing :)

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Burning Tornado on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
Ok today I just went into wizard101 but when I got in a loud sound hit my ear and I saw every single tutorial tip I have went over in the past!! It may happen again! please Kingisle fix this!
yeah that's happened to me too. we had to reset the memory on the computer. I re installed it, but when I logged in all the icons were there. this happened to my sister too.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Do you have different computers? Because this only happens when you log on to a different computer.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
not true. It can happen on the same computer. it happened to e.