Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2v2 Matchups...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Whenever I do a 2v2 ranked match, I always end up with me, a 1,000 health level 15, a level 11 or 12 wizard with 700 health, against 2 1,200 health level 18 or 19 wizards, and I lose every time!!! I know the matchups are ranked solely by level, and it's a lot easier, but I think they should count health into the matchups because i'll end up with someone who ends up defeated in 2 or 3 rounds!!! Does anyone else think the same?

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I'm totally with you. I am only level 19, but I have over a thousand health. My advice to you is to do 1v1. Whenever I do it, I get matched with an apprentice leveled wizard. The weird thing is, they are always warlord or sergeant rank and beat me! But you get arena tickets anyway, and its fast, But maybe the reason I get put against those weaklings (hehehehe) is because of my low-ish level. I don't know!

Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19

PS Those little cheaters use expensive treasure cards, Hmph!

Survivor
May 21, 2010
no. health shouldnt matter. I am a myth lvl 90 with only 3,400 health and i face lvl 90, 5300 health ice. I can win so deal with it. Find ways to help. OHH so shield, heals and weakness never existed (sarcasim)? It is harder in the higher lvl because ice has a ton of health and resist now. even in 2v2 a lot of ices team up with 5k health so you have to kill a 10k team when you only have a 6k team. it isnt bad in lower lvl other than puppeting. sure we have higher hitting spells but they do too.

(sry for any bad spelling or bad grammar)

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
TC isnt cheating............... KI put them in the game why not use them.

Wolf Nightcaller lvl 90 balance commander
Talon Spiritfinder lvl 81 life knight
Wolf Sunwalker lvl 71 fire knight
Wolf Nightcaller lvl 10 myth captain

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
thefriendlytheurgi... on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
I'm totally with you. I am only level 19, but I have over a thousand health. My advice to you is to do 1v1. Whenever I do it, I get matched with an apprentice leveled wizard. The weird thing is, they are always warlord or sergeant rank and beat me! But you get arena tickets anyway, and its fast, But maybe the reason I get put against those weaklings (hehehehe) is because of my low-ish level. I don't know!

Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19

PS Those little cheaters use expensive treasure cards, Hmph!
well, i dont think they should do that because then my lvl 5 life wizard has 1071 health nd he would b matched up with you guys AT PRIVATE so it would mess up pvp soooo much more think abt it

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
when you randomly team up with someone, you need to expect the worse and that you are going to have to carry them.

If you want to know who you are teaming up with and what they have and can do, join a friend!

Otherwise, do 1v1 matchups, but complaining about health and ability of random people in PvP is not the answer.