Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear KI,

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Dear KI,
Hi I would just like to write a letter to you. I am saying thank you for Wizard101, it is SO fun! But sometimes I have quests that say like defeat four sharks or something and I defeat four but it says like did not collect whatever from sharks and I end up fighting like ten so please fix that. And just saying I LOVE the drops on bosses! I am getting lots of pets with cool spells from bosses like death bat, storm serpent, and leopard from helping a friend in Zafaria. Plus more. But anyway, thanks. Also, I kinda have a problem. I am level 55 fire and I didn't get my power link quest from Baldur Goldpaws, I finished Grizzleheim and in Wintertusk plus I finished his other quest. So, just wondering about that if I missed something. So, yeah. Thank you and please keep making more awesome ideas for Wizard101!
Amy JadeWalker
Level 55
Fire
Megan LifeCatcher
Level 39/40
Life
Jasmine RubyBreeze
Level 38
Balance

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Shy girl on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
Dear KI,
Hi I would just like to write a letter to you. I am saying thank you for Wizard101, it is SO fun! But sometimes I have quests that say like defeat four sharks or something and I defeat four but it says like did not collect whatever from sharks and I end up fighting like ten so please fix that. And just saying I LOVE the drops on bosses! I am getting lots of pets with cool spells from bosses like death bat, storm serpent, and leopard from helping a friend in Zafaria. Plus more. But anyway, thanks. Also, I kinda have a problem. I am level 55 fire and I didn't get my power link quest from Baldur Goldpaws, I finished Grizzleheim and in Wintertusk plus I finished his other quest. So, just wondering about that if I missed something. So, yeah. Thank you and please keep making more awesome ideas for Wizard101!
Amy JadeWalker
Level 55
Fire
Megan LifeCatcher
Level 39/40
Life
Jasmine RubyBreeze
Level 38
Balance
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Runedown

Have you gotten your Fuel Spell? Check in your spell deck. If not, do you have the Thief of Spells quest in your quest log? If you do, you must complete that quest in order to recieve the quest "The Runedown" that will ask you to fight Skabrok in his cave. Note: this quest is given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
nathan owlhaven on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
have you got the grizzleheim spell fuel?
Yeah I did and I said that I did his other quest. I got fuel.