Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowarity's Location

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
I completed Katzenstein's Lab but I completed the clockwork golem before I defeated Dr. Von Katzentien so after I defeated him it say I need to get the location of Meowarity but I can't reassemble the golem and get it again. I really don't want to have to redo the entire dungeon because it was really long. Help please. I can't move on without it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Vanessa Lifecaster on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
I completed Katzenstein's Lab but I completed the clockwork golem before I defeated Dr. Von Katzentien so after I defeated him it say I need to get the location of Meowarity but I can't reassemble the golem and get it again. I really don't want to have to redo the entire dungeon because it was really long. Help please. I can't move on without it.
Open your quest log file, and go to that quest. Click on the Information Bubble (the question mark) in the upper corner of your quest box. This will show you everything you completed on that quest, and what you need to do next.

After you defeat Katzenstein, you need to talk to Grunk and to the metal man. The end of that quest tells you to talk to Watson on Scotland Yard Roof.

If you did the quest "out of order", I'm not sure if it will work. And if you have since left the Lab, you might have lost all of your progress, and you might have to do the Lab quest again.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Meow ends up in big ben. If you can go in the quest is ready.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Vanessa Lifecaster on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
top of big ben

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
i am having the same problem too! my quest is to find meowiarty's hideout in unknown. i read that he is atthe top of big ben,but dont have quest to go to big ben. so i teleported to a friend there and defeated meowiarty but it said the quest still wasnt complete! i really need help too!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
So basically my quest is to locate Meowiarty's hideout in unknown. I don't have the quest for big ben yet and people say he is in big ben, so i teleported to my friend there and did the whole big ben, when it came to the last level, i defeated Meowiarty, but it still says i haven't found him yet?! Can someone please help me? I have been on this quest for a couple months! By the Way my wizard is Vanessa Iceheart, level 42, life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kannarose on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
So basically my quest is to locate Meowiarty's hideout in unknown. I don't have the quest for big ben yet and people say he is in big ben, so i teleported to my friend there and did the whole big ben, when it came to the last level, i defeated Meowiarty, but it still says i haven't found him yet?! Can someone please help me? I have been on this quest for a couple months! By the Way my wizard is Vanessa Iceheart, level 42, life
Big Ben will not count if you do not have the quest.

Go back to Katz' lab. You missed talking to Grunk or did it out of order.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weird_Science
"Discover Location of Meowiarty Hideout (by talking toClockworkduringIt's Alive!)"

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Redo the dungeon. You have to do katzenstien first, THEN do the clockwork. Believe me, I learned the hard way.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011