Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please help me level up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
can somebody help me I need to level up to get to cl but I can' t find side quests that have high xp please help

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TheGamer54321 on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
can somebody help me I need to level up to get to cl but I can' t find side quests that have high xp please help
I am usually around level 52/53 by the end of DS, I do all quests and sides though the end of DS. Depending on where you didn't take them you may have to go back a few worlds to gain some EXP.

If you have completed Grizzlehiem at level 50 or so you can enter Wintertusk where the EXP is quite high. Doing the main and side quests there you can level fast but the game play is compensate to the rewards so it may not work for many since it is parallel to Celestia in level of difficulty.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
TheGamer54321 on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
Use as many spells as possible in battles. Go back and make sure you got all of the side quests you could.