Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lord of winter quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Alright hello i am fred ice lvl 88 ice, today i lvled to lvl 88 and my quest for lord of winter never showed up. i have tried anything is this a bug i am just getting really frustrated and dont know what to do. ki plz help.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Have you spoken to professor greyrose? You may have to do the prerequisite quest first.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Nicholas SandRunne... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
Have you spoken to professor greyrose? You may have to do the prerequisite quest first.
I never got the quest either, and i tried speaking to grayrose! Just a thought, you have to unlock wintertusk? plz tell meh you dont!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
I can't seem to get mine either. I want to know if there are any pre quests you need to complete.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Nicholas SandRunne... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
As far as I know, there are no prerequisite quests. If you know of one, please tell us.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
You need to have completed your level 78 pet quest in addition to your level 68 spell quest

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
it happend to me to but i didn't get the level 78 ice pet or the 88 lord of winter quest

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I had the same problem at first, but went to the teacher and i got the quest for lord of winter from her I dont have any of the spells from GH or WT and still got it.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
sugarshane31 on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Alright hello i am fred ice lvl 88 ice, today i lvled to lvl 88 and my quest for lord of winter never showed up. i have tried anything is this a bug i am just getting really frustrated and dont know what to do. ki plz help.
I think i figured it out. What i read in the news section on the message board thing, ice players have to finish a quest called mysery or something like that. And it also says you have to be 88 or higher. Basicly what their saying is that you have to complete the quest "mysery" witch i dont know where to find it, and you must be lvl 88 or higher. Adrian Searunner lvl 88 Ice! woo

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
i had that problem with my death wizard and i had to finish winter tusk then igot my 68 and 78 spell quest now i have my lvl 88 spell and its cool