Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

confused people

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
i just signed on in the pigswick academey student dorms and all of a sudden this girl with out a chat just walks up to me and says " go away" then she says "please stop bothering me" then i say " no " and "that wasn't very nice" then " please stop bothering me" and stormed out of the dorms. This girl was seriously confused i did nothing to her and she starts yelling at me. has this happened to anyone else.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RiverWhooshP101 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
i just signed on in the pigswick academey student dorms and all of a sudden this girl with out a chat just walks up to me and says " go away" then she says "please stop bothering me" then i say " no " and "that wasn't very nice" then " please stop bothering me" and stormed out of the dorms. This girl was seriously confused i did nothing to her and she starts yelling at me. has this happened to anyone else.
Nope, that's never happened to me. Since she had menu chat only, maybe she was experimenting. Or maybe she didn't realize (though at that point I don't know how) that everyone has a right to be everywhere. Since obviously a little girl, so I wouldn't let it worry you too much.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Sadly there's a lot of bullying going on in the Spiral and doubly sadly they're starting to use menu chat because they know menu chat is not reportable. Put her on ignore and jump realms is about all you can do. :(

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
You probably had a similar name/appearance to someone else that was annoying her. Wizards can have identical names. Somtimes I just pay attention to a wizard's first name like wolf, or kelly, which are both very common names. Its easy to make a hasty mistake. Once when I was questing with someone in Krokotopia I ended up following the wrong person through several hallways!