Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Long wait times after battles in Polaris

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Is anyone else experiencing long wait times after battles in Polaris? The wait times vary, so it's case by case. I've had some battles finish instantly after all enemies have been defeated, but I've also been stuck waiting for several minutes before the battle circle disappears and am free to check loot and move around again. At first, I thought it was an internet connection issue, but I've had friends with much better connections telling me they are experiencing the same thing.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I noticed the same thing, but usually it didn't last more than a minute.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
How is your internet speed? My average speed is (laughably) 1.5mbps or less. So my problem could be exaggerated by poor connection, but I'm just honestly baffled about how a problem like this could only exist in one world.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
yes, and it's been this way ever since polaris was released. I REALLY wish they'd fix it, because ALL previous worlds work fine

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Was it like this in the test realm too?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
It hangs like this when only one enemy is dead as well. I've helped some teams through the Basstille and we killed off the minions, but say one blocked or had a tower and survived. It still hangs for several dozens of seconds before your next planning phase begins.

Kind of annoying, but not game-breaking I suppose. Maybe an invisible team of penguin paramedics are carrying the wounded off the field while we wait?

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Honestly, that's unacceptable then. Such a blatant bug should NEVER make it to live release. It's in no way game breaking, but it's definitely annoying and very hard to miss by any KI staff that should have been play testing.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
SeismicNick on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
Honestly, that's unacceptable then. Such a blatant bug should NEVER make it to live release. It's in no way game breaking, but it's definitely annoying and very hard to miss by any KI staff that should have been play testing.
I hope they fix it soon because it's annoying