Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Terrabrose (Land of Shadow) - CL's Twin

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
In CL we hear constantly about a twin planet, or twin land, or some place Morganthe took over and waged war with CL. So here's the prelude:

Marleybonian explorers continued to study Celestia after you helped with all of the problems they faced, even allowing school trips from Marleybone, Wysteria and even Ravenwood there. But the problem was Penny Dreadful, your old friend, claimed to see an island on the horizon of the Floating Land. Upon investigation, just above the Science Centre was a tiny bit of land with a mirror, horn, Shadow Key and torn parchment.

With news of Morganthe's prophecy again, the Arcanum retrieved the Shadow Key and Velma Von Venkman recognised it as a Shadow Spiral Key. We enter her classroom (at last) where she reveals a Shadow Spiral Door. You, Velma & Cyrio Cassini enter the door and find yourself in a Shadow Celestia; right in the heart of the Shadow Marleybonian Base Camp. You war through once friendly NPCs and name the land Terrabrose. Then, you head straight for the Floating Land; where the Rat, Bat & Scorpion are scheming on a massive planet of Celestia. Above the water.

Now I can go into more detail, and I probably will, but first I want to see what you guys think of it. Like the idea of a Shadow Spiral? Wondering what other secrets Shadow Magic holds? Evil allies and good foes?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
In CL we hear constantly about a twin planet, or twin land, or some place Morganthe took over and waged war with CL. So here's the prelude:

Marleybonian explorers continued to study Celestia after you helped with all of the problems they faced, even allowing school trips from Marleybone, Wysteria and even Ravenwood there. But the problem was Penny Dreadful, your old friend, claimed to see an island on the horizon of the Floating Land. Upon investigation, just above the Science Centre was a tiny bit of land with a mirror, horn, Shadow Key and torn parchment.

With news of Morganthe's prophecy again, the Arcanum retrieved the Shadow Key and Velma Von Venkman recognised it as a Shadow Spiral Key. We enter her classroom (at last) where she reveals a Shadow Spiral Door. You, Velma & Cyrio Cassini enter the door and find yourself in a Shadow Celestia; right in the heart of the Shadow Marleybonian Base Camp. You war through once friendly NPCs and name the land Terrabrose. Then, you head straight for the Floating Land; where the Rat, Bat & Scorpion are scheming on a massive planet of Celestia. Above the water.

Now I can go into more detail, and I probably will, but first I want to see what you guys think of it. Like the idea of a Shadow Spiral? Wondering what other secrets Shadow Magic holds? Evil allies and good foes?
o very interesting i would like it would they have new shadow spells in that spiral of yours
thank you

Cody DreagonSpear
level:110

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:

i'm all for a shadow land, but not a shadow spiral. If there was a shadow spiral, morganth would just have taken that over and not messed with the spiral we have. But a shadow land would be real cool