Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Uneven and just down right unfair matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Lately I have been noticing how Player vs Player has been getting harder and harder for us warlords and overlords. Its because you have a level 15 going against a level 30 or 40 with commander gear! This is happening over and over again even when my "Try All Opponents" button is off! Let the Magus people face the Magus people and let the Journeyman face the Journeyman. Enough is Enough!

Concerned PVPer

Dakota Frog Overlord Rank 1016

Survivor
Oct 05, 2009
Yea, the matchmaking is horrible recently. My friend recently went into PvP to do his first Ranked game ever, and got put up against a Warlord 20+ levels above him.

This kind of needs fixing. He still nearly won, but he shouldn't be matched against people like that.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Well, the PvP age system does this. You get a level 18, rank 1200. He faces a level 40, rank 500, but he has all his Commander's gear. This makes me so mad. These age resets can cause this.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Yeah they really need to fix this. It should be as simple as facing people that are as good as you are. It would be much more enjoyable for everyone.
-Blaze DragonDust

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Duncan SpiritWard on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Well, the PvP age system does this. You get a level 18, rank 1200. He faces a level 40, rank 500, but he has all his Commander's gear. This makes me so mad. These age resets can cause this.
Agreed, seeing you post this makes me feel like a jerk. I'm a level 18 myth Rank 731, previously on the leaderboards in 2nd age, and having placed first in 20+ tourneys, I'm getting matched with people lower level than me with level 5 warlords, with only their commander robe against my level 18, With full commander gear, a mega pet with proof, defy, fairy, pain giver, and myth damage. PvP is ruined. #BrOkeNPvP

Kane Day Level 18 -Previously 1743 rank.
Kane Fire Level 95 - Previously 900 rank.
Kane Ice Level 50 - Previously 2356 rank.
Kane BattleBlood Level 100 Previously 743 rank.