Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Average Levels For End Of Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
So, I had finished Mooshu In my Ice Character . And I was wondering. If you were to do EVERY quest in Mooshu what level should you be heading to Dragonspyre? Currently I'm level 40, I've cleared most of the side quests from Mooshu and Just the Ancient Temple side quests are left. On my Balance Character I never got to the Tree Of Life dungeon and was level 43. Also on my Ice I didn't do most Krokotopia side quests, Marleybone side quests, or Did Grizzleham at all. If I was to complete those other worlds would it be sufficient helping me level? You don't get much XP for those. Also, Is Grizzleham/Wintertusk required to do? Or is it just a side world. Such as Wysteria, And does different schools have different XP gains? Like, Balance takes less then fire, for example. We'll this was a long text article I guess, But thanks for reading if any of you did. And can reply and tell me why, Thanks

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
It may just be me but I find doing all the side quests the best idea. I've only done the side quests in the main worlds up to celestia,(the world after Dragonspyre) And I'm lvl 62. Yes Wintertusk is required to get your lvl 58 pet, not only that but you get extreme amounts of exp from there and you will want to be at least lvl fourty eight before starting celestia, (The old level requirment before people complained and kingsile reduced it.)

Survivor
May 26, 2013
jacobb591 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
So, I had finished Mooshu In my Ice Character . And I was wondering. If you were to do EVERY quest in Mooshu what level should you be heading to Dragonspyre? Currently I'm level 40, I've cleared most of the side quests from Mooshu and Just the Ancient Temple side quests are left. On my Balance Character I never got to the Tree Of Life dungeon and was level 43. Also on my Ice I didn't do most Krokotopia side quests, Marleybone side quests, or Did Grizzleham at all. If I was to complete those other worlds would it be sufficient helping me level? You don't get much XP for those. Also, Is Grizzleham/Wintertusk required to do? Or is it just a side world. Such as Wysteria, And does different schools have different XP gains? Like, Balance takes less then fire, for example. We'll this was a long text article I guess, But thanks for reading if any of you did. And can reply and tell me why, Thanks
I personally finished mooshu at lvl 41, and grizzleheim/wintertusk isn't required, but I HIGHLY recommend you do it, there is a lot of good gear for people in the lvl 50s, you earn about 3k-18k exp per quest so it helps leveling up.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Hi jacobb, I agree with TheAmazingBalance- I have a couple wizards who have not gone onto the next world before completing all side quests and my life character was in the mid-40s when she was almost done with MS. She was pretty close to 50 starting DS if I remember correctly, although it was a few years ago now. The side quests don't give much experience but they do add up if you do all of them from WC onward. It makes everything soooo much easier! GH quests don't give much xp but again, it does add up if you're diligent. And then you can do Wintertusk later, which as TheAmazingBalance said, gives TONS of xp. It also gives you a lot of money (Halfang is where most people farm for gold). I would say that Wysteria gives decent xp and it's just plain fun, so you might as well get xp while running around one of W101's prettier worlds. I think all schools end up getting about the same xp because all storyline and side quests give the same amount no matter who you are. The only school-specific quests are for pets and spells and I believe those all give the same xp too (like the level 48 fire school spell quest would give the same xp as the level 48 ice school spell quest).

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
I don't like believing in average levels. Some do side quests. Some do all the side quests in a world. Some do none. Some like teleporting to friends in farther worlds for good xp. Some do gh and wt. My friend is lvl 42 and he is still on krok. I am lvl 41 and just beginning mooshu. I personally don't like others bragging about reaching dragonspyre at 35 etc. Just play the game as it is.

-Matthew Swiftflame lvl 41 wizard