Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free crowns.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Now, let me start off by saying that I'm very happy we got free crowns. BUT it seems like every time I redeem my code I only get 250-500 crowns, I get kind of disappointed as I can't really do anything with those. Has anyone ever gotten 1000 or more crowns before, I would like to see what everyone else is getting. And before you ask, yes I know its random.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I got 1,000. I got a jewel pack with some of them but I'm saving the rest for anything interesting that might come up. This is my first 12 Days of the Spiral that I have ever gotten more than the minimum though lol. My brother got 2,000 on his account last year! And remember- if you got 250 crowns and you have Earn Crowns turned on, all you would have to do is watch a few videos and you'd have enough for a 100% free hoard pack, so that's something you can do with your 12DotS crowns.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
2 years ago, 60 thousand
last year 5000
this year, 500.

Thank you KI for the generous gifts!
We love you!

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
My brother got 5000 crowns when I got 250.
I made him gift me a Winterland Pack

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Glad to hear you guys got more than I lol. But really, now i'm a little bit less irritated though because I know now i'm not the only one to get minimum amount so yeah.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
I dont understand how some of you get so many more crowns than I do. I feel it's not fair. I only got 250 crowns, and then the mystery discount I only got 15% off the crowns I purchased.

My daughter also got 250 crowns, but she rarely plays. I usually buys something with her crowns and then quits playing. I'm tempted to close her account since she only logs on maybe once a week or so, and she only does a couple battles then she quits.

I'm addicted to this game, can't seem to pull myself away but I think the cost of crowns is too high for me to keep purchasing, even when they're on sale.