Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about christmas mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2015
Hi and happy holidays to all.

Lots of new things in the crown shop, but I have seen a few people with a "llama with skates" mount. I was wondering where you can get that because I like it and I can't find it in the crown shop

Thanks in advance!!!!!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
inky542 on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
Hi and happy holidays to all.

Lots of new things in the crown shop, but I have seen a few people with a "llama with skates" mount. I was wondering where you can get that because I like it and I can't find it in the crown shop

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Sadly that Falalala Llama is a retired charity mount

Survivor
Mar 21, 2015
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
Sadly that Falalala Llama is a retired charity mount
Aww, well hopefully someday they can have it again :)

Thank you though!

Defender
May 02, 2010
That would be the Charity Fa-la-la-la-llama mount from 2011. Each year we get a new charity mount and it is never released again, make sure you catch the new one that comes this year!

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
yep. last year was the bah humbug or something like that. as it was a scorpion with a Scrooge personality.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
My favourite retired one must be the Charity Chrismoose, which if I remember correctly, was the very first charity mount released. I am a proud owner of one. This one was the mount that was released in 2011. The Charity Fa-La-La-La-Llama was actually released the following year, in 2012.
2013 brought us the Noelephant, and 2014, as said before me, brought us the Bah Humbug. Unfortunately, these charity mounts are exclusive to the year. They will probably release another special one this year.
Hope that helps you out!

Best of luck!

Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Shannon Skybreaker on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
My favourite retired one must be the Charity Chrismoose, which if I remember correctly, was the very first charity mount released. I am a proud owner of one. This one was the mount that was released in 2011. The Charity Fa-La-La-La-Llama was actually released the following year, in 2012.
2013 brought us the Noelephant, and 2014, as said before me, brought us the Bah Humbug. Unfortunately, these charity mounts are exclusive to the year. They will probably release another special one this year.
Hope that helps you out!

Best of luck!

Shannon Skybreaker
Actually, the very first charity mount was the Charity Meowmodon (white tiger) in 2009. I have one, and I love it to bits. The only other one I have is the Bah Humbug. I would've bought the Llama and Christmoose, but I quit during the months it was released.