Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Now, I created a storm and I have gotten it up and gotten the elegant gear for higher up levels to stich but, I cant create a good pet. I have the perfect pet on my Ice but I can't get a good storm pet and at this point I'm wasting mega snacks. Should I wait to get a storm pet from the actual level 48+ quests and level that one up and keep hatching or what. Help will be appreciated.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Blaine GoldHunter on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
Now, I created a storm and I have gotten it up and gotten the elegant gear for higher up levels to stich but, I cant create a good pet. I have the perfect pet on my Ice but I can't get a good storm pet and at this point I'm wasting mega snacks. Should I wait to get a storm pet from the actual level 48+ quests and level that one up and keep hatching or what. Help will be appreciated.
it's all about breeding, you could start with the cyclops from penny dreadful and make it into a good storm pet, it's just about what traits are in the pool

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
shadowstreem on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
it's all about breeding, you could start with the cyclops from penny dreadful and make it into a good storm pet, it's just about what traits are in the pool
Well I have pets but I want to know where to get the good starting ones not like 31 pedigree more like 60+ to start out. For example my ice pet started as a rescue rover now its a dragon with fairy proof triple damage. but thanks for the response!
btw these are my wizards just focusing on storm