Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Few Small Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
I just wanted to point out a few things I thought should be noted and/or fixed, just my opinion.

1) Pet Cards. I understand certain pets come with their cards for a reason, and I'm perfectly fine with that. But if a Death pet comes with a Balance card (say, Shadow Phoenix coming with a Fire Phoenix card) what's the point of even changing the pet's typing in the first place? A death looking pet has a separate school card, thus defeating the entire purpose of said pet, for me. If I see a death pet, I want that pet to have something useful for death. That should be common sense, technically. If we can make a death humongofrog spell for a pet, why can't we make a death phoenix spell? This goes for all schools, just using mine for an example. This either needs to be fixed or we need to add a system where we can either breed or manipulate the card a pet comes with. This further personalizes a pet as well, which should be a win-win for everyone.

2) We should be able to rename our characters in game and/or have a haircutter to change hairstyles, face expressions and hair/eye coloring with Crowns at the very least. This is not a hard process to do, especially when countless other MMOs out there have gone about this feature similarly with a larger fanbase to work with. I'm tired of having to restart my character just to make a small, irrelevant yet personal tweak to my character that should be able to be done in game.

3) Remove dropped spells that aren't tied to our classes when we reset our training points or set it up so that we can only receive the spell of our school as a drop. I do not need Krampus when I'm a Death/Life hybrid, that is just a waste of a spell and pips for me. Some may argue otherwise, but this is to give those that don't want this offhand spells an option to remove them. Another option is to only be able to receive your school specific spell first, then the others afterwards.

4) When stitching wands, we should be allowed to choose the animation we want portrayed. If I have a scythe (which I do) and stitch a staff (which I did) to it so I have my scythe with the staff's stats, I should be able to choose whether or not if I want the staff animation to go off (sucking out the enemy's soul) or the scythe's (slice and dice). This too shouldn't be a hard feature to implement, simply give a third tab labeled 'Action' with a list of available wand actions (in this case: Melee or Magic). My scythe ends up using Magic instead of me hopping in there to reap a soul, which is supposed to be the intended purpose of a scythe.

5) Can we PLEASE dye pack gear? I want to be able to change the red coloring on my Darkwraith Atonement robe to purple (my preference) to personalize it, changing the color shouldn't matter. The other robes all have their unique designs after all, different coloring only makes me look more like myself and less like anyone else who has the same robe.

Just my thoughts.

Morgrim
Exalted (If you haven't figured it out by now)